• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Celebration Hotel???

madonna31

<font color=9999FF>WDWWDS Entertainment VP<br><fon
Hi all!
Has anyone ever stayed at the Celebration Hotel?? It looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! My fiancee and I are headed to GF for our honeymoon - but unless some serious discount codes come out - we will be considering something a little more affordable.

To those of you who have stayed there - what are the pros and cons of the hotel? Would you stay there again? Why or why not?

Thanks SO much! Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!

Christine

I stayed there last March. I purchased an certificate for a two night stay plus breakfast each morning for $100. It is a beautiful hotel and they gave us two corner rooms overlooking the lake on the side and the hot tub on the other. The breakfast buffett was very good too.

My husband and I stayed at the Celebration Hotel - it's beautiful and romantic. You won't be disappointed at all. Not very big which makes it nice. However it's in the City of Celebration with lots of nice shops, restaurants etc. all within walking distance surrounded by a big lake. We loved it. The pool and jacuzzi face the lake. We found mostly couples here - not many kids. Relaxing and nice. Piano in the lobby etc. If you are going during the holiday season, it "snows" downtown at Celebration City everynight. They have a cute gingerbread house where Santa sits and take photos. Also movie theatre in the town as well. I think you will like it and just minutes from Disney. If you have questions, just Email me.
pobrien@tampabay.rr.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter