Celebrations Mag Yet?

KJ Luvs Pluto

DIS Veteran
So, it's the end of February. Has anyone received their January/Feb. issue yet? I guess the arrival of these issues is going to be the end of the last month of the "1month/2ndmonth" or even into the next issue month with this magazine. It's a nice magazine but it's a little frustating that it's been coming so late every time. I guess once it started late, now it's going to be that way. Just sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for it probably doesn't help the wait any. Just wondering if it's arrived anywhere yet. I'll have to find some patience from somewhere. :rotfl:

Haven't gotten mine yet.. website and the WDW Radio Show podcast says their on the way.. Hope I get mine in the next few days!!

Just got this explanation by email.......

Hi everyone!

Some of you may be wondering where your copy of the third issue of Celebrations is! The good news is that it has long been printed and ready to go, and was actually mailed out last week. Unfortunately, the post office has been less than upfront with us about delivery times, much to our dismay. We have been in the process of obtaining our periodical permit (a long and tedious process I can assure you!), and were told that, with the permit in hand, the magazine should be delivered in 3-4 days. That meant everyone should have had the magazine by now, but for many of you such is not the case. After a bit more sleuthing today we discovered that the promise of a 3-4 day delivery was a bit of a fib, the actual delivery time is more like 7-14 days. Obviously a frustrating piece of information to come by, especially since we expected everyone to have their issue by now. So if you haven't received your copy of issue 3, you should expect it next week at some point. (For those of you
who are wondering, our last issue arrived in a timely manner because we sent it First Class, which was rather expensive, but we wanted to make sure it arrived before the holidays and we hadn't obtained our permit yet). And now that we (finally) have a clear understanding of the inner workings of the post office, the next issues should be arriving on a regular schedule.

As much as we were at the mercy of the post office (which is an incredibly helpless feeling), we do feel badly and greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. As a token of our gratitude we will be including a free gift for everyone with our fourth issue due out in April.

Again, thank you SO MUCH for hanging in there with us, and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me at any time at tfoster@tgfdesign.com.

Enjoy the magic!
Tim Foster
Lou Mongello
Celebrations Magazine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter