central reservations

bellisima2002

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

I do this every year. I can't find the phone number for central reservation for a disney hotel.
Also, I heard that discount rates on disney hotels come out tomorrow July 3rd, is this true???

Thanks....
Mary

Hi there..the number for the C. Reservation Office is 1-407-WDISNEY. I dont think there is an 800 number to them. As far as the codes go, I have no idea. :)

Originally posted by bellisima2002
Hi Everyone,

I do this every year. I can't find the phone number for central reservation for a disney hotel.
Also, I heard that discount rates on disney hotels come out tomorrow July 3rd, is this true???

Thanks....
Mary

Someone already gave you the number to CRO but the best site for discount information is mousesavers.com. Check it out and good luck on getting a discount.

There is a 1-800 number to use for DisneyClub members. It comes in handy for ressies and PS's

Originally posted by JulesMom
There is a 1-800 number to use for DisneyClub members. It comes in handy for ressies and PS's

The 1-800- number is not for CRO though is it? I thought that Disney Club ressies had to be made through the Walt Disney Travel Company which is different from CRO.

Tiffany, i think you are right...the only 800 number is to the WDTC for the Disney Club reservations...i dont think there is on to the CRO...ive looked everyone for one, but couldnt find one, so i just used to regular number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter