• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

****CHALLENGE**** April 7

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Ok Everyone I forgot to ask this weekend who was going to start the challenge so I thought I would take this week!! Everyone get to thinking about next week!

This week's challenge is:

I challenge everyone to drink at least 8 ounces of additional water everyday!! If you usually drink 64 then drink 72 if you drink 72 then go for 80!! Increased water has so many health benefits besides the fact it will make you feel better in general!!

Ok Who all is in for the week??

This is exactly what I need! I have really been slacking off on my water. I was just talking about this to the owner of Curves the a.m. I told her that this week, I was going to be sure that I drank all my water, which is ususally 75 oz. a day. I guess now, it will be 83 oz.! That will be 3 and 1/3 water bottles for me! This is perfect! Thanks, Jiminy102!:cool:

I will join in the challenge. I am proud to say that I am drinming more water now than ever...especially since I gave up the sodas a few weeks ago. That was hard, but I know it's for the best. Good luck to everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter