Change from in person to virtual at expo?

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
Good morning

Does anyone know if you can change from in person to virtual at expo?

i Am registered for thr Princess challenge but have been battling a injury and won’t be able to do the challenge.

I will however still be in Florida as this was part of a vacation so could pick up my medals and shirts and do it another time but not sure if this can be done.

being in Canada I can’t change to virtual now since they won’t ship to Canada.

any input would be appreciated.

thank you

Good morning

Does anyone know if you can change from in person to virtual at expo?

i Am registered for thr Princess challenge but have been battling a injury and won’t be able to do the challenge.

I will however still be in Florida as this was part of a vacation so could pick up my medals and shirts and do it another time but not sure if this can be done.

being in Canada I can’t change to virtual now since they won’t ship to Canada.

any input would be appreciated.

thank you
I don't think there's ever been an option to change from in person to virtual. The two are treated as completely separate events. You wouldn't be able to pick up your shirts/medals at the expo for the virtual event, even if you were to switch. The virtual packages are shipped out by an independent shipper and are never actually at Disney. Your best bet is probably to call RunDisney and see if they'll switch it for you and use a reshipper with a US address to get it sent to you in Canada. Sorry to hear you're injured and hope you're able to work something out!

Last edited:
Thank you for the quick response. I didn’t think so but was hoping. I might just have to give it a go. 😢.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter