Changing into shorts after dinner

donmil723

Stormalong Bay/Castaway Cay Beach Bum
How many of you with late dinner seating change into shorts after dinner? We leave on Sunday and was trying to decide if I needed to pack another outfit to wear after dinner.

Thanks!

Donna

On the seven day cruise, especially after the formal nights, I would change into something more comfortable, eg. shorts. On the four day cruise I think I did it once, b/c what I wore to dinner was "more casual" than what I wore on the 7 day. On the 3 day cruise I didn't b/c there just wasn't enough time on a 3 day cruise! :jester:

I believe that you will want to change after dinner. This time of the year the humidity starts getting up there and for me wearing slacks in that kind of weather just isn't going to happen (except for the WD Theater shows and dinner).

We had late seating an here is what the guys did. We wore polo shirts and slacks to the non formal non tropical/mexicalli..... dinners. After dinner these evenings we just changed into shorts and were ready to go. Since we wore our shirts for a short period of time that evening, they were still pretty "fresh" (didn't go into areas where it was smokey and it was not to humid outside). This was the shirt we started the day out in the next morning. It cut down on the amount of clothes that were needed (only 1 1/2 to 2 outfits per day instead of 3 -- daytime, dinner/evening, late night).

I would not do this during the heat and humidity of the summer / early fall!!

My ds ran back to the room to change clothes for the clubs. My dh and I did not change. We were very comfortable in our dinner clothes. He wore polos and khaki pants and I wore casual dresses. But it did get cool even in June in the evenings, so do bring a sweater.

Yes, I always changed after dinner, into shorts or a casual skirt.

That's good to know as I'm sure we'll be more comfortable in shorts. Thanks for your replies.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter