Character Breakfast Reservations

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
We have 7 in our party 5 adults, 2 children.
A party for 7 seems hard to reserve - limited times?
If I do 2 separate reservations, will they set us together?

We have 7 in our party 5 adults, 2 children.
A party for 7 seems hard to reserve - limited times?
If I do 2 separate reservations, will they set us together?
The answer is 'it depends'. You don't say where you're going, but if you take Chef Mickey's as an example - a couple months ago we were only able to get 2 reservations for 4 (for our total party of 8). We got to the podium a few minutes early and requested to sit together. They told us they'd try to get us together or near each other. That particular reservation, they did work it out that we sat together. So if you can only do 2 reservations with 2 members of your party, ask at check-in.

We have a party of 8 going next month. I was able to get us all together at every restaurant we wanted (including Chef Mickey), except Roundup Rodeo. I would try a party of 8 and see if you have better lucky.

No Guarantee that they will keep you together, you can request it and might have to wait a little for 2 tables close to eachother open up

Even number ADR's seem to work better from many threads I have seen here. Book for 8 and then just say one couldn't make it. That no-show charge only applies if -0- show up. Booking with less and showing up with more might not work at their busy times when every table is already taken. Last time we stayed @ Contemporary, Chef Mickey's was ALWAYS crowded for breakfast. I assume many are rushing to eat so they can race off to MK.

As others have said, find one for 8.

If you've booked a party of 6, they'll be planning on a 6-top. And it might not be such that they can just toss a chair at the end. 7 would almost always be put at an 8-top. If you've booked 6 and someone else booked 8, the party that booked 8 *should* be given the 8-top at that slot (I know if I'd actually booked for 8 and someone who booked for 6 but showed up with 7 and got seated at the 8-top making my wait longer, I'd be NOT a happy camper - and I suspect I'm not the only one), making it either impossible for them to accommodate your 7th or giving you a much longer wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter