Character breakfast without kids

Nope, I too would do Chef Mickeys! DW and I went to Crystal Palace our frist trip together, and we had not kids with us. We had a blast!

Absolutely yes, I have already done Character meals without kids and will again in the future. You're at DISNEY WORLD! Everyone is a kid there, do what makes you happy and have a ball.

We're going in October to CRT breakfast without any kids. I did feel kind of silly getting up at 4:00AM to make ressies for 6 adults...DH, and our kids that are 18-27 years old.

DH and I (no kids) always do at least one character meal, our favorite of course is CRT. Remember you are only old if you act old!!!! :goodvibes

DH and I did Restaurantsaurus character meal without the kids. Our first trip leaving the teen and twenty-something at home. They were too busy working to go. Ok, they also managed to enjoy having us gone too. We had a wonderful time. We sure were glad we had done them in the past with the kids because I have to admit to a few teary moments missing the kids.

Food was good, characters were great. We would do it again in a second.

The best thing about being two adults without the kids at a character anything (been to breakfast & dinner a few times each) is that you can goof with the characters and see how much you can comunicate with them without them speaking a word, of course. My favorite story concerning this very thing is a friend of ours, a Disneymaniac type guy, was on a business trip to Orlando alone. He drove over to the MK to walk around and have dinner at LTT. Goofy saw him sitting alone, sat down at the table with him and proceeded to have a 10 minute "conversation" asking him why he was alone, etc. It's a hoot how they all really can talk if you just know how. We also have observed adults who talk ABOUT the characters while their kids are getting pictures taken, etc. but never speak TO them. Such missed opportunities for fun!

Yes!!! We went before getting married, we love see the different characters!!!

DH and I have been to CP twice w/out kids. We didn't even have kids at the time we went. It was a blast! The characters treated us the same. Actually, DH was celebrating his b-day on our last trip (our honeymoon too!) and he received a card signed by all the gang at the 100 Acre Wood. So, I'd DEFINATELY do a character breakfast (lunch, dinner) without kids.

My husband and I ate at the Liberty Tree Tavern by ourselves for the character meal and we loved it. We got lots of Pixie dust from all the characters that came by our table. It was alot of fun.

My DW thinks that she still has a kid with her each time. Hey, I never signed any agreement to grow up at some point. :rolleyes1

My DH and I went to Cape May Cafe last year w/o the kids, It was a lot of fun. We would do it again. A few years ago we did CRT with the kids, I love it there and would love to do it again, but would feel funny about doing it w/o the kids. Since it is so hard to get, I didn't want to take away from a little princess.

We would go in a heartbeat! We just love the atmosphere and that Disney feeling that you get when you see the characters interacting with kids of ALL ages.

If Chip and Dale are there, then so is DH. He's 50 and still wanted his picture taken with them at the character breakfast. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

:wave2: The first time we went to WDW we went to Chef Mickeys, The Garden Grill and The liberty square tavern. And we are going again in October we are going to Chef Mickeys, The Crystal palace, were going to a cinderellas dinner she won't be there but we are eating at the castle, and The resturant Akershus to have breakfast with the princess Belle and I do beleive Jasmine at epcot. And we to are kids at heart. We have a lot of fun when we go. We don't have any children either. :jumping1:

Daisy,

Took my niece to that breakfast last year and there were 5 princesses there. Mulan, Jasmine, Snow White, Princess Aurora (or Sleeping Beauty as I call her only to be corrected all the time :p ) and Belle. Hope all of them are there when you go as well. The more characters, the more fun it is to me :)

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter