Character Dining Swap--ARRIVING HOME!!

Holly, :hug: to you!! I second what everyone else has said. You amaze me, dear!! I'll take care of the trade outs and getting everything back to you--no worries!! Take care of yourself!! I'll get you marked as postal in the first post.

Anyone else have packages mailed that I should be on the lookout for? The mail person so loves it when I stalk her!! :rotfl:

don't give me too much credit ladies. it's not my best work, but i tried really hard to make it something i would love to use in my books!

I finished my last group yesterday. I will take these to the PO after I finish school today. Sorry for the delay. Hopefully it will get there on Saturday - otherwise it will be Monday. Thanks!

Mine went out today. I have a dc number if needed. The last 2 weeks have been very hectic with dance rehearsal every night for my daughter (we have been there at least 4 hours every night!). I will post pictures later, we are off to rehearsal again.

I am done and will hopefully bring these over tomorrow. My sister volunteered me to stay at the mall with her and her friends for 4hrs so I may bring it on Sat. and go eat at the A&W! (YUM!!!)

Mail call!! I got packages yesterday from morgansmom & rlovew! WONDERFUL work!! Wow!! And thank you for the hostess gifts. . .I can assure you, they'll be put to good use!! :thumbsup2

tigger--that sounds great! We're taking DH's car to be serviced tomorrow, so I may not be home if you come then, but you can just leave it on the porch. Please pay no attention to the fact my yard needs to be mowed! The weather seems to have a rain schedule on the days I plan to do it! :rotfl:

I fially mailed yesterday in a small flat rate envie. Sorry I didn't post last night. I bought a new Suburban yesterday afternoon and last night I was in the car about 9:30 getting my OnStar going and loading minutes.

Anyway, DS7 came out to see the car, etc. and we got ready to come inside. it was thunder and getting ready to storm and he starting howling. I thought it was at the storm and moon. He is at that boy age. Cute as the dickens. So, after several minutes, Igo around to his side of the car and look and he says the door is locked. I told him that I had locked it - he said no, my hand is locked in the door. I LOOKED at his right thumb in the door and it had been there 3-4 minutes. So, we ended up going to the ED. Nothing is broken but there are 2 cuts - one right across the base of his nail bed. He is in a padded splint and a sling.

Before we got ready to leave the hospital, we went to the bathroom and he said his ear was funny, he had to have water right then or somethig bad would happen and his head was buzzing. He got in a corner of the bathroom and I thought he was going to pass out right then. I got him back to the room, he lost his color and was very diaphoretic. MD and PA came in right away. He was okay afterwards. They said he had a vaso-vagal response.

oh Susie I'm so sorry to hear this. hugs to you and Stone. :hug:

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you had changed the due date from tomorrow (the 30th) to today. I know mine will not be to you by today. It will probably be to you by tomorrow or maybe Monday at the latest. I apologize for that.

kkbeaton--no worries!!! Don't worry about that at all!

tigger--I am SO, SO sorry!! I was really looking forward to meeting you! We had gone out this morning, and DS didn't get his morning nap. When we got home (much later than I had planned--isn't that always the way?), DH said, "You go take a nap for a few minutes, and I'll get him to sleep for a few minutes". At that point, it didn't even cross my mind that you were bringing your stuff! Again, I'm sorry!! I hope we will get to meet next week or so when I bring your stuff to you!! Your stuff is beautiful! I have to say the Tusker House is my favorite--and thank you for the hostess gift!

Susie--I got your stuff today! It looks wonderful! Thank you for the hostess gift! I'm so glad Stone's ok!!

I have one more package to check on, but it looks like we're good to go! Here's how this will play out--this is my last week of work, so I may be able to sort a little at night, unless I have to work at home. We will be out of town from Saturday to Tuesday, so I'm going to try to have them gone before then. If not, they'll be on their way home no later than Wednesday, the 10th!

Thank you all again for participating and for the wonderful work you all did!!

kkbeaton--no worries!!! Don't worry about that at all!

tigger--I am SO, SO sorry!! I was really looking forward to meeting you! We had gone out this morning, and DS didn't get his morning nap. When we got home (much later than I had planned--isn't that always the way?), DH said, "You go take a nap for a few minutes, and I'll get him to sleep for a few minutes". At that point, it didn't even cross my mind that you were bringing your stuff! Again, I'm sorry!! I hope we will get to meet next week or so when I bring your stuff to you!! Your stuff is beautiful! I have to say the Tusker House is my favorite--and thank you for the hostess gift!

Susie--I got your stuff today! It looks wonderful! Thank you for the hostess gift! I'm so glad Stone's ok!!

I have one more package to check on, but it looks like we're good to go! Here's how this will play out--this is my last week of work, so I may be able to sort a little at night, unless I have to work at home. We will be out of town from Saturday to Tuesday, so I'm going to try to have them gone before then. If not, they'll be on their way home no later than Wednesday, the 10th!

Thank you all again for participating and for the wonderful work you all did!!

I am so glad it got there on time. Glad you liked your gift. I figured you could really use that - I know it's one of your favorites.

Stone is better. He has been taking his sling and splint off when he's just hanging out in the house so everything can try out. I am hoping it won't impact our trip in a week and a half.

No problem, I hope I didn't wake you up. I really liked the Tuskar House set too.

I took pics buy my internet is giving me trouble uploading. On the Crystal Palace set there is a Pooh that is meant to go on the photo mat. It isn't attached so that everyone can decide on their own which way to make the mat face.

Mischief_Managed & kkbeaton2--I got your stuff yesterday! It looks wonderful!!

We're just waiting on one more, so we should be good on the plan!!

I sure did!! I thought I had posted, but the dang internet up and down stuff must have lost it!! I did get it, and it's BEAUTIFUL!!! Plus, I love the stamps!! Sorry about that--I didn't mean to worry you!!

Our last package has arrived!! Great work!! We are leaving today to go to Mom & Dad's for a few days--we'll be back on Tuesday! I hope to get these sorted Tuesday night and in the mail to you Wednesday/Thursday!!

You're going to love them!!

Our last package has arrived!! Great work!! We are leaving today to go to Mom & Dad's for a few days--we'll be back on Tuesday! I hope to get these sorted Tuesday night and in the mail to you Wednesday/Thursday!!

You're going to love them!!

Please hold mine. I leave Wednesday and won't be back until Father's Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter