Character Dining

Disbabe

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how to book a character breakfast over the telephone from here in the U.K as I don't have a number and I want to book before we go. I know you can only book 60 days in advance so I've got till the 26th to book. Anyone any comments on the breakfast at the Garden Grill in Epcot as a book I'm reading says it's the better choice of the 3 we've been given to eat at. I'm using the free breakfast option of the 10 day World Pass.
Thank you

Hi

We are having a 10 day ticket, ordered them last night from Flightshop £190.00 adult price.
The number for WDW dining reservations is 001 407 939 3463, I have phoned this afternoon for breakfast at the Hollywood & Vine MGM for 15 July, but am a day early, too eager:) , Garden Grill is no longer serving breakfast.

We have chosen H & V as it is buffet style, and it was given a couple of nice reports on an earlier thread, I think the characters are in 1930/40s style dress.

Jessie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter