Character Dinners??

JaxCon

Mouseketeer
Please help me...... now dh wants to do dinners....

I am torn btween Crystal Palace/Garden Grill/1900 Park Fare and Chef Mickey.

All of these come highly recommended around here for bfast but how about dinners? Are they about the same at all meals entertainment wise???

For dinner, you can't beat 1900 Park Fare. :hyper:

The food is the best, hands down -- with awesome strawberry soup, and to-die-for bread budding (with vanilla sauce!) for desert. The entrees are standard buffet fare, but very good -- usually some sort of beef and a fish dish. They also have a great kid's table, with tiny burgers and chicken fingers (don't tell, but my wife loves that table best!)

The characters are unusual too -- we've encountered Cinderella, Peter Pan and The Beast at various times, on different visits. And it's a lovely room, too -- colorful and festive and, of course, NOISY. But go and enjoy. We never miss it. :bounce:

I prefer dinners over breakfasts since I like dinner food better and I'd rather use my mornings for park time. I've done Chef Mickey's and 1900 Park Fare. Both of them were great. I would choose one over the other based on which characters you prefer. I plan on doing CP and GG on our next trip. They sound great as well.

We had a hard time deciding between CP and GF too. We are doing CP for Christmas Dinner. I have 2 boys and they aren't into princesses, YET. Maybe next year we'll do GF. . . .but I've heard it's great.

Personally, I love Chef Mickey's, especially to start off our trip. The atmosphere is really fun and the dessert table is incredible!!

However, my favorite over all character meal is LTT. We have always gotten to see the characters plenty. In addition, the food is really great! I like the atmosphere as well. I know it wasn't on your list but wanted to mention it, cause it is my favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter