~ Character ICON Swap ~ COMPLETE!!

All my groups are complete. Just need to finish tagging and bagging. I'll be mailing these with the partner swap in the next couple of weeks. I'll update when I'm postal.

Have everything designed. Finishing up partner swap hopefully this weekend then cutting these next week. Going to try to cut all of them next week then assemble the following week!

All my groups are complete. Just need to finish tagging and bagging. I'll be mailing these with the partner swap in the next couple of weeks. I'll update when I'm postal.

Have everything designed. Finishing up partner swap hopefully this weekend then cutting these next week. Going to try to cut all of them next week then assemble the following week!

cutting and bagging/tagging today or tomorrow. will bring them with me.

thanks ladies! love that we are saving some postage :thumbsup2

checking in, my groups are done, bagged and tagged, Pricess Julia will be completing her groups tomorrow, she just needs to cut, assemble, bag and tag.

I will be mailing these along with the Spring/Summer swap hopefully by Wednesday the latest. I am waiting on one package which should be here Monday.

Checking in--all designed and about half are cut :)

checking in, my groups are done, bagged and tagged, Pricess Julia will be completing her groups tomorrow, she just needs to cut, assemble, bag and tag.

I will be mailing these along with the Spring/Summer swap hopefully by Wednesday the latest. I am waiting on one package which should be here Monday.

thanks for checking in :thumbsup2

here are Princess Julia's groups:

Group 16 and Group 30
IMG_5791.jpg

All the pieces so far look great!
I have all my pieces designed and am going to try and get them cut this week.

thanks for checking in!

first check in is all complete :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
great that a bunch are finished up or soon to be! maybe we can get this finished up sooner than the due date and back early!

I plan on working on mine next week after I finish up the DLR swap

Cassey, yours and Julia pieces are here.....so cute!!!

thanks for the extra pages ....love them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter