Character Meals

HarleenQ

Mouseketeer
I know there's no interaction, but I'm having a hard time putting together a list of the meals that still have characters at least walking around and waving.

Is there a list someone could share with updated openings/offerings or could anyone tell me which restaurants these would be?

TIA

Chef Mickey's, Topolino's Terrace (for breakfast), Garden Grill, and Hollywood & Vine are what are coming to mind offhand! I may have missed one. I believe the Four Seasons is also offering its character breakfast as well. Hope this helps a bit!

Breaking this down into breakfast and lunch/dinner because the offerings vary from what they used to have pre-Covid.

Breakfast
Chef Mickey's (Mickey and friends)
Topolino's (Mickey and friends)
Hollywood & Vine (starting 3/22 - disney junior characters)
Ravello at the Four Seasons (Goofy & Friends)

Lunch/Dinner
Garden Grill (Chip & Dale and Friends)
Hollywood & Vine (Minnie & friends)
CRT (Cinderella only)
Be Our Guest (Beast Only)

Who is normally with Minnie for dinner at H&V? I have an ADR in May & debating on keeping it.

Garden Grill had great character interaction, they walk on the upper deck and you sit on the lower deck, so you can't reach them, but they interact with each table individually!

Who is normally with Minnie for dinner at H&V? I have an ADR in May & debating on keeping it.
I believe lately it has been Minnie, Mickey, Pluto and Goofy, but in the past we’ve had Donald and/or Daisy in place of one of the others.

I believe lately it has been Minnie, Mickey, Pluto and Goofy, but in the past we’ve had Donald and/or Daisy in place of one of the others.
Thanks.....I have Garden Grill the day before so, can't decide to keep this one or not..(major life decisions, right??? LOL)

Thanks.....I have Garden Grill the day before so, can't decide to keep this one or not..(major life decisions, right??? LOL)
I vote for H&V unless everyone in your family really likes the platter at GG, because I like the ability to choose an entree. Plus, Epcot has more places I’d like to eat than HS. That was my logic anyway, if it helps!

I vote for H&V unless everyone in your family really likes the platter at GG, because I like the ability to choose an entree. Plus, Epcot has more places I’d like to eat than HS. That was my logic anyway, if it helps!
I love Garden Grill.......usually breakfast but, lunch will be fine. I've never tried H&V ......may just keep both!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter