Character Swap Sign Up and Details.. ‹(•¿•)›CLOSED‹(•¿•)›

Good morning! Sarahzee will take Jasmine as her character. I'm still thinking...

KatDisney,
I've been thinking about it some more and decide that I would like to change my character. Please change my character to Dory. Thank you for hosting I greatly appreciate it.

Becky

Yea - the Queen of Hearts! :cheer2: I need some of that! And since you're giving up Lilo I'm going to take her. I was too scared to do a paper piecing w/the QofH but I'll try it with Lilo. Thanks Em!

So please put jennz down for Lilo.

Hi I would like to join, can I have Piglet with Topper from group A and Piglet squares from group B ?

Your Welcome....

Whereas I like all the fab 5 etc I really dont have that many pictures with them so I've been trying to branch out to the more common walkabouts but less "chosen" characters

-em

KatDisney said:
Hi everyone, :wave2:

~*~*~*~*GROUP A~*~*~*~*

1 Topper (8.5 inches (double matted/no handwriting please)
**RoRoLovesEeeee~~Tigger

2 Borders (Vertical or horizontal/double matted )11 inches in length
**Disneyland_Emily ~~Lilo

2 journaling boxes ( double matted ) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area
**MickeyTeacher~~ Minnie Mouse

4 Embellished squares ( double matted ) 4 per person
**KatDisney~~ Cinderella

Matted Poem or song Lyric (double matted/embellished) at least 4x4 space (no handwriting please)
** WDWMom ~~ Ariel
**PigletsPal ~~ Minnie

2 Frames (embellished/double matted)
**Mickeys Old Friend~~ Mickey

2 Tags (double matted) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes
**Sarahzee~~
** bubbasmom99 ~~ Buzz

My poem is Disney vacation , not Minnie

Thanks

Alrighty, I have revised those who requested changing of the characters, corrected my typo for 4ltlTinks and PigletsPal..*wipes her brow*

Section one of this swap is now closed, But if anyone else is intested I will have a group "two" with all the same elemets and rules etc..

This way anyone who wants to still can join.

Also if you want to participate in a larger group let me know and I will add you to "group two" as well.. Just remember though if you do decide to go with the larger and both groups then you wil have to make sure you create enough elements for "Group 1" as well as those in "group two" you can eve do a second character if you wish.

Okay, you've lost me! How many people am I making Tinkerbell stuff for in the first group of people? 14 still?
And I'd definitely be interested in the second group if you start one up. I'll do Mary Poppins for that one. How about that? Now, before you lose me again...would I have to make 14 Tinkerbell and ( )however many Mary Poppins? Is that what you meant? Sorry to be such a bother. Just call me Eeyore! :rotfl:

ETA: For Mary Poppins, I'd like squares and Matted Poem/Song please.

Yes, For "Group One" You will need to make 14 of whatever you signed up for.

"Group Two" is still open so not sure yet how many for that one yet. SO far there are 3 of us in "Group Two"..lol

As tempting as it looks, I'm bowing out of group 2... With the upcoming ABC and Epcot swap, I don't want to overextend myself and produce sloppy work.

Thats ok :) The only reason Im doing a second grouping is to allow anyone who wants the opportunity to join a chance:) I'd rather people know thier own limits and not feel obligated in any way. Also, Im going to be having a lot of time on my hands here in a month ( Im having ankle surgery so Im not going to be able to walk for a good long time) So this is preparing me for those boring days all alone.

I want to do goup 2 as well!!!!!!

I will do matted poem/song lyric and 4 embellished squares.

Character----Belle

4ltlTinks said:
If there are too many people doing squares, I can do journal boxes instead.

OKie, I put you down for journal boxes :)

ek_disney said:
I would like

Group A - shaker box - DONALD
Group B - embellished squares - DONALD

Hiya Can you pick something other than squares as that element is full. thanks :)

What counts as a fiber? My guess is ribbon and the fun fur yarn type stuff. Is there anything else out there that counts as a fiber. Thanks in advance

Becky

For group 2 could I please do topper and journal boxes. I don't know which character yet. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter