Chatter's Delight! A place to talk to your hearts desire!

Well, it's looking better considering I'm home. But I am so, so, so not in the mood to run today. Not even close.

Ugh! Normally I love Rogers (my cell phone provider) and have no issues with them, but I am trying to get some data added for when we are in the States, and it's turning into a big ordeal! They want $30 for 10 MB of data, which is ridiculous, so Dillon is on the phone with them trying to see if they can match what telus has which is $45 for 1 GB, but they won't. Ugh! Guess I am leaving the phone at home for our trip!

Well, it's looking better considering I'm home. But I am so, so, so not in the mood to run today. Not even close.

I am sorry that you feel like that!!

Yay!!

Ugh! Normally I love Rogers (my cell phone provider) and have no issues with them, but I am trying to get some data added for when we are in the States, and it's turning into a big ordeal! They want $30 for 10 MB of data, which is ridiculous, so Dillon is on the phone with them trying to see if they can match what telus has which is $45 for 1 GB, but they won't. Ugh! Guess I am leaving the phone at home for our trip!

That sucks!!

Okay destress time. My jerk of a FIL was telling someone something about his three children, well he has four. He has shown just what a creep he is. Loren and I both got friend requests for him on facebook and Scotty, and the girls did not. I am sooooooooo angry right now.:mad:

Okay destress time. My jerk of a FIL was telling someone something about his three children, well he has four. He has shown just what a creep he is. Loren and I both got friend requests for him on facebook and Scotty, and the girls did not. I am sooooooooo angry right now.:mad:

:hug:

That's awesome, Andrea! I can't believe you'll be there in only 9 days. Let's celebrate!

I'm getting ready for breakfast with Nameless this morning. Hopefully she can give me a answer about Disneyland. This will probably be the last time I offer for her to go with me. She's been pretty unreliable about it in the past and I'm tired of getting my hopes up. Sigh.

That's awesome, Andrea! I can't believe you'll be there in only 9 days. Let's celebrate!

I'm getting ready for breakfast with Nameless this morning. Hopefully she can give me a answer about Disneyland. This will probably be the last time I offer for her to go with me. She's been pretty unreliable about it in the past and I'm tired of getting my hopes up. Sigh.

Hopefully she can, but I can see why you wouldn't want to keep asking. Hopefully this time she will make it though.

Yay single digit dance for Andrea! yesterday was my last day at DLR :( but today we are off to San Diego!
I think I will do a mini TR for my trip. There's just so much I wanna tell everyone so I figure I may as well make a whole separate post for it.
One thing I will say right now is it's kinda difficult being at DLR with people who arent as obsessed with Disney magic as you are. Of course I had so much fun, but it's just different when your with other people who don't really appreciate the magic DLR has to offer and just care about the attractions. That's why I think it would be so fun to go when a few other DISers are there because we all feel the same way about Disney :)
Talk to you guys later!

:dance3::yay::dance3::woohoo: SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!! :woohoo::dance3::yay::dance3:

Yay!!!

Thank you!!

I don't blame you. I hope it works out.

The DIS is being soooooo slowwwww for me today. Is it just me, or is it for everyone else too?

I'll let you know when I get on the computer. I have Scotty at Kaiser checking out to make sure he doesn't have melenoma.

Morning everyone!

DISboards has been having issues all morning!!

WDW released Free Dining dates for my dream period in October/November. How I wish I had the $$ and could convince hubby to go! I would love to be able to do Free Dining with a Mickey's Halloween Party and the Christmas Party and Food & Wine! Ahh to dream!!!

I'll let you know when I get on the computer. I have Scotty at Kaiser checking out to make sure he doesn't have melenoma.

Hope he's ok! :hug:

Morning everyone!

WDW released Free Dining dates for my dream period in October/November. How I wish I had the $$ and could convince hubby to go! I would love to be able to do Free Dining with a Mickey's Halloween Party and the Christmas Party and Food & Wine! Ahh to dream!!!

DIS seems to be a lot better now.
That seems like such a good deal. I wish we could go too. Dillon has no interest in WDW though. He prefers DL even though we've never been to WDW. :rolleyes:

Morning everyone!

That sounds amazing!! Take me with you!! :rotfl:

That sounds amazing!! Take me with you!! :rotfl:

Doesn't it?!?! I've been dreaming of going during that time period for 2 years already!

My hubby loves FOOD and WINE so it is perfect to get him to go again and I almost had him agreeing last year but the cost was WAY too much! This year would be cheaper with the Free Dining but still really pricey!!

Doesn't it?!?! I've been dreaming of going during that time period for 2 years already!

My hubby loves FOOD and WINE so it is perfect to get him to go again and I almost had him agreeing last year but the cost was WAY too much! This year would be cheaper with the Free Dining but still really pricey!!

I've never been to WDW but that time of year seems like a pretty fun time to go. It is too bad that trips to WDW are so much more expensive.
Me and my cousin made a deal that when he turns 18 we wanna take a trip to WDW, and he turns 18 next year! So we will see if we are gonna be able to make that happen.

Michele - :hug:

As for WDW, I know what you all mean - it's so nice for a lot of us living in Cali that we can just drive down to DL and be there in a few hours, but it also means that WDW is a butt-load of money :rotfl: The flights are inconvenient for the most part and expensive :sad2:

Had a really nice day yesterday. Since DD7 is at camp, DH and I got to see a non-kid movie during the day - Crazy Stupid Love. Super funny, cute and sweet. And I don't know how Ryan Gosling does it, because sometimes I think he has kind of a funny shaped head and face, but he is super HAWT in this movie. Totally drool-worthy.

I took the crazy dogs to the dog park this morning and just catching up on my :surfweb: time right now. I should be doing stuff around the house though :rolleyes1

The DIS is being soooooo slowwwww for me today. Is it just me, or is it for everyone else too?

It is acting stupid isn't it?

Yay single digit dance for Andrea! yesterday was my last day at DLR :( but today we are off to San Diego!
I think I will do a mini TR for my trip. There's just so much I wanna tell everyone so I figure I may as well make a whole separate post for it.
One thing I will say right now is it's kinda difficult being at DLR with people who arent as obsessed with Disney magic as you are. Of course I had so much fun, but it's just different when your with other people who don't really appreciate the magic DLR has to offer and just care about the attractions. That's why I think it would be so fun to go when a few other DISers are there because we all feel the same way about Disney :)
Talk to you guys later!

I know exactly what you mean. My DH can be a real butthead after we have been there a few days.

Morning everyone!

I would so love to do that.

Hope he's ok! :hug:

DIS seems to be a lot better now.
That seems like such a good deal. I wish we could go too. Dillon has no interest in WDW though. He prefers DL even though we've never been to WDW. :rolleyes:

Thank you. Now we are waiting on the call back.

Michele - :hug:

As for WDW, I know what you all mean - it's so nice for a lot of us living in Cali that we can just drive down to DL and be there in a few hours, but it also means that WDW is a butt-load of money :rotfl: The flights are inconvenient for the most part and expensive :sad2:

Had a really nice day yesterday. Since DD7 is at camp, DH and I got to see a non-kid movie during the day - Crazy Stupid Love. Super funny, cute and sweet. And I don't know how Ryan Gosling does it, because sometimes I think he has kind of a funny shaped head and face, but he is super HAWT in this movie. Totally drool-worthy.

I took the crazy dogs to the dog park this morning and just catching up on my :surfweb: time right now. I should be doing stuff around the house though :rolleyes1

Thank you Tania.

That's so nice that you got to spend that time with DH. It is so nice when you have that time together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter