Cheap Buffalo Airport hotel????

CJ

DIS Veteran
Can anyone recommend an inexpensive airport hotel in Buffalo? My daughter and I are flying at 7:30am and would prefer to leave our car at the hotel free of charge for the week, shutttle to the airport that morning, but not pay a fortune!

Any suggestions?:D

I used the Holiday inn across the sreet. The first time I paid $79/night and the second time I used priceline and got it for $35/night. Their shuttle service was fabulous.

I live 60 seconds away from the Buffalo Airport, so you can come over my house and stay. I'll even bring you over to the airport in the morning as long as you can bring me down to wdw with you. But, actually all of the hotels around the airport are around the same prices. Use priceline.

I went to Priceline and can't figure out how to check pricing at a particular hotel. Can anyone explain the priceline.com process??

Thanks!

I found this link on the Budget board, it explains everything about using Price line. I didn't go all the way through that site, i'm not ready to bid yet...but it looks really good to me. You may also have to "register" (free) to view or post there.

http://www.biddingfortravel.com/

Post here with the good deals you get.

With Priceline, you can't specify the hotel you want, only the general area of the city. They are able to offer such low rates because they are just a clearing house for the hotels' excess inventories. If you want a specific hotel, you must book directly with the hotel and pay regular price.

You don't find out what hotel you are actually going to be staying at until after your non-refundable transaction has been completed. If you go to biddingfortravel.com, you can search for a specific city and find out what hotels people have been able to get at different prices. Of course, with any kind of blind bidding there are no guarantees that you will get the same deal that someone else got.

Also, Priceline can't officially be used by people outside of the US, so you have to jump through some hoops to bid as a Canadian. There is information about how to sign up for an account pretending to be an American on the biddingfortravel.com boards. The purchase and confirmation process is all done on-line, so it doesn't matter if the address in their system is false. The hotel won't care where you're from as long as your money is good (and they've already been paid in full before you arrived).

The only problem I had was trying to use my Royal Bank Visa card for payment. On the biddingfortravel.com boards, they also have reports of people being unable to use CIBC Visa cards. It is possible that Priceline has blacklisted the cards issued by the big Canadian banks. I have a CAA Mastercard issued by MBNA, and I was able to complete the transaction using that card. Apparently American Express cards work as well.

Does anybody know if this place has parking for the week included? And if they have a shuttle service?

TIA

Scratch
:smooth:

here is a web site that identifies the hotels surrounding the airport. ..http://buffalo.airporthotelguide.com/ It doesn't mention a Homewood suites hotel which is also nearby and has a $95/night park and fly rate. You can leave your car for up to two weeks and get shuttled back and forth. It also includes a free breakfast. We are looking into this place as we are going with friends who have 6 in their family, and Homewood Suites can fit 6 in a suite room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter