• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

check this out

After seeing that post about the guest charging 1500 to the room while staying on points from a relative and DVC holding the member responsible, this business is risky in my estimation.

TammyAlphabet said:
After seeing that post about the guest charging 1500 to the room while staying on points from a relative and DVC holding the member responsible, this business is risky in my estimation.
For which party, the rentor or rentee? Perhaps it makes renting points more attractive with an additional $1500 in meals and perks included in the deal unknown to the point owner.:badpc:

.... although I could never cheat another person like that.

I also think it someone wins this and say wants Oct - then it may be a BIG problem to get.

BWV I think is sold out for most of OCT.

no where in this advertisement did it mention giving up 3 dates so I don't know what the rentor is thinking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter