Checking Cabin Availability

Tink2002

Earning My Ears
In this forum (or somewhere?) I remember seeing a link to a place where you could check what cabins are available for a specific cruise date.

Unfortunately, this old brain can't remember :rolleyes: and I haven't been able to find it by looking back thru posts.

Can anyone help me find it?

Rose

I believe Travelocity.com will show some of the cabins that are available.

If you go to Expedia.com, and go thru the steps like you are going to book a cruise, you can see all the available rooms except the Cat 1,2,3.

There is no obligation, you can just get out of it whenever you want.

Those shown on Expedia may only be the ones that they are contracted to book. It may not be representative of all of the cabins available.

Originally posted by alexturner74
Those shown on Expedia may only be the ones that they are contracted to book. It may not be representative of all of the cabins available.

Very true. I just booked a 4-day for December and looked at the available staterooms online at Expedia and these weren't the same staterooms that Disney pointed out to me over the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter