Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' - Wait Times

Hello,

We will be visiting November 09 - 16, staying off property. I checked availability for Homecomin' every night and there are no reservations available for dinner. The earliest I saw was after 10pm a couple of the nights.

Has anyone waited for a table? If so, approximately how long was the wait? Saturday the 9th is a Saturday on a holiday weekend, so I'm anticipating large crowds, but is this place so popular the wait would be hours long?

I was in Orlando on business in early May and a colleague and I were able to get in around 4:30 or 5 with about a 15min wait. It was great, because we had tried to make a reservation, but couldn't find anything suitable. Excellent food there!

Just tried upping my party size from 2 to 3 for a Sat brunch in Sept. Been trying to get these ADR's since about the 80 day mark and nothing. This strategy totally worked, For 3 people instead of 2 it opened up about 4 different times.

Just tried upping my party size from 2 to 3 for a Sat brunch in Sept. Been trying to get these ADR's since about the 80 day mark and nothing. This strategy totally worked, For 3 people instead of 2 it opened up about 4 different times.
Ahhhh, technology is a wonderful thing, isn't it? o_O

Saw this question on another thread a few weeks back. Someone recommended calling the restaurant directly (407-560-0100) to make a reservation (since they only release a limited amount of seats for ADR) and IT WORKED. I was having the same issue - we wanted to have dinner there but could only get a 10:15pm reservation on the app. So I called and talked to the hostess and they were able to schedule us for an 8pm dinner on 11/13/19. 😊

Just an FYI - booking by calling won't show the reservation in the app, but I just made a note in our plans (via the MDE website only) so we had a time placeholder/didn't forget.

We're very excited to go - we've never eaten there before!

Saw this question on another thread a few weeks back. Someone recommended calling the restaurant directly (407-560-0100) to make a reservation (since they only release a limited amount of seats for ADR) and IT WORKED. I was having the same issue - we wanted to have dinner there but could only get a 10:15pm reservation on the app. So I called and talked to the hostess and they were able to schedule us for an 8pm dinner on 11/13/19. 😊

Just an FYI - booking by calling won't show the reservation in the app, but I just made a note in our plans (via the MDE website only) so we had a time placeholder/didn't forget.

We're very excited to go - we've never eaten there before!

Just called and got 8pm reservations, which the website/app doesn't show. I guess you're correct about the limited ADR release.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter