Chef Mickey's.... 2 questions, Thanks

karensi

My Family and Disney are my two favorite things!
Hi, first time back to CM's for us since the pandemic. That being said, I have 2 questions...
Is it all you can eat? Going for dinner with family, which includes 3 teen boys, so just wondering
And, do they serve you your dinner on individual plates or do they bring the food out family style and you just help yourself?

I think that's it for now but any other insight/thoughts on CM's would certainly be appreciated.
Thanks

We did CM's breakfast, not dinner, about 2 weeks ago. So I don't know first-hand about dinner, but expect it's the same as breakfast. At breakfast, they brought plates of food family style, and we dished food ourselves. When we wanted more of something, we asked the server and they would bring just that. So at this time, I guess it's an all-you-can-eat family style meal. That being said, things are constantly changing, so it might be different until you get there. I believe Cape May Cafe is going from family-style skillets back to buffet this week. Others might be changing, too.

We have nothing factual to back up our opinion, but we thought that CM, with the current character interactions being separated from touching, that the buffet portion of CM might take longer to bring back. It seems easier for the characters to walk through and interact at a slight distance without people walking back and forth to the buffet line. But we might be way off base there! Have a nice dinner and a great trip!

I just had dinner at Chef Mickeys for the first time in probably 15 years. It's still all you can eat and they bring the food out family style, but if you wanted more of something it was brought out individually.

I was hesitant to book the reservation because the last time I was there was not good at all. However, I actually had a blast and the food was quite better than I remembered. It definitely didn't seem as chaotic as it did before and it kinda felt quiet. One bummer was I guess you no longer swing your napkin around to the Celebrate song. Now it's some Biscuit in the oven song and was kinda meh. Especially since we weren't served biscuits? I had lunch reservations earlier in the day at Space 220 and I actually liked everything about Chef Mickeys more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter