Chefs de France

Following....

I have reservations for Dec so hopefully it’s ok. I saw the prix fix menu and it doesn’t look too bad.

chefs de france (2).jpg

I've had a few family members eat there since re-opening. They really thought the price fix menu was best option. My family has reservations there during Thanksgiving week. Looking to forward to seeing the new France area with Ratatouille ride.

My family members went and loved it. They said everything was delicious and the prix fix was a great value. They got the braised beef, the filet, and the salmon. Apps were escargot and cheese plate (only complaint was the bread that came with this was dry) and dessert, creme brulee. Also came with a glass of wine and additional beverage.

Last edited:

We did the prix fix on Christmas Day in 2018. It was all good, but would note it comes down to the menu choices. Check the menu before making your ADR as it could have changed due to the pandemic closing/reopening. I can also say, over the years, we have always had a good meal, maintain quality standards and experience at Chef de France.

Does Chefs de France accept Tables in Wonderland? All Ears says at lunch only but Tables in Wonderland site doesn't show this restaurant listed at all. Has anyone been there recently who knows?

Does Chefs de France accept Tables in Wonderland? All Ears says at lunch only but Tables in Wonderland site doesn't show this restaurant listed at all. Has anyone been there recently who knows?
mouseperks app shows Lunch only for TIW. The app has always been correct and regularly updated for us. We have reservations in a few weeks. Looking forward to it.

mouseperks app shows Lunch only for TIW. The app has always been correct and regularly updated for us. We have reservations in a few weeks. Looking forward to it.

Thanks peabody58, I made a reservation for Jan 30, 2021 at3:30PM which is still considered lunch time, I hope they still take the TIW card at lunch. I guess I will have to wait and see. :cutie:

We had a reservation for about ten days from now, but I changed it to late January.

We ate there last week and would not suggest it. The food and service was sub par. We ate at many other restaurants that where much better:

California Grill (Best Service and great food)
Wave (Best food and great service)
ABC Commissary (This was a surprisingly a good meal)
Contempo Cafe (service was better but food on par with Chef de France)
Ale and Compass (Food was better, service slightly better)
Grand Floridian Cafe (Best quick service food we had)
Boardwalk Pizza Window (Yes I would go here before Chef de France again)
Yorkshire County Fish Shop (Good as it always for Fish and Chips)
City works (Service on par with California Grill, surprisingly good food)
Epcot Kiosks for food and wine (Can be slow but food was better)
Rizzo's Pizza (Again this shocked us at the quality especially the Caesar salad)
Ronto Roasters (I would eat here before Chef de France but food was OK)

I would NOT suggest Chef de France

I posted this in another thread but I'll reply here, too. I was at Chef's for lunch in early November and they did not take TiW.

I posted this in another thread but I'll reply here, too. I was at Chef's for lunch in early November and they did not take TiW.

Thanks, sorry to hear that, at this time I will keep my reservation but I may decide to not go because they no longer accept TIW...

Thank you for the confirmation. Just cancelled out 12/17 Chef de France lunch and rebooked at Rose & Crown. DW is fine with the change, we just wanted to change things up.

That is really sad to read. We have had many very good meals there. No where near as good as Monsieur Paul, but still very good.
Hope they get things figured out before our trip in April.

Haven't been in awhile but I would never let that deter me. I love Chefs and it is a must for every visit. The Prix Fixe meal is always a great deal by Disney standards.

Well dang you now you have me thinking because it does look like an okay deal for Disney haha.

I am trying to hone in on what we are doing.

For $50 pp app, meal, dessert, wine, and additional beverage, it's a nice deal. For comparison, my family did prefer the food at CG, but they enjoyed Chefs very much.

We were at Disney Halloween week and ate here after having a fantastic dinner last year. It wasn’t the same without the French staff and the busy energy of the restaurant. I could deal with sacrificing those things if the food was good, but it was not. Food was nothing special and I felt like they were cutting costs with the quality. My boyfriend’s steak was awful. Also the desserts were lazy - nothing like last year. Our waiter was literally there to take our order and bring us food. Other than that we did not see him. Nothing more, nothing less. Biggest restaurant disappointment of our trip. Made me not want to go back....

I don't think you can compare Chefs to a signature restaurant but I do think it's one of the better regular restaurants. I'm really liking the prix fix menu and we will definitely be going in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter