Chef's Domain in Citrico's -- Anyone Dine There?

robinb

DIS veteran
Has anyone eaten at the Chef's Domain at Citrico's? I saw it mentioned in the Priority Seating section, but I have never heard of it. What's it like? How much? Is it like the Chef's Table at V&A's?

Thanks!

I've never heard of it either.

I just checked Passporters, WDW for Couples, Unofficial Guide, and Official Guide w/o kids, and there is no mention of Chef's Domain at Citricos.

Ed

It's mentioned briefly here on the DIS and the cancelation policy ($100!) is mentioned over on Deb Wills' site.

Hmmm ....

Maybe I'll call Citrico's :).

Am interested also. Note that a good size portion of the Kitchen at Citrico's is "open". So this must really be in the back somewhere.

I just called Disney Dining and here is what they said.

Must book through Group dining.

seats up to 12 people.

Can either have a custom menu or order off the regular menu.

Minimum bill of $650 not including tip.

So this looks like it would be something nice for a group but probably (definitely, at least in my case) not a romantic dinner for two.:(

She did not say where the table was located at Citrico's.

Maybe group dining has more details.

Ed

Ed,

Thanks for the update. $650 is a little steep for dinner for 2! I guess we could order some really awesome wines ;). We're looking for another great Disney dining experience. I'm planning another trip to V&A's in December and I'm toying with staying at the GF for a couple of days using the $199 AP rate :). Of course, staying at AKL for those 3 days (12/25-12/28) instead will pay for dinner. Hmmm ....

I know I saw this on one of the cable specials for WDW. I wonder is the 650.00 food/bar/tip or just food??? I have thought of this for our trip instead of V&A. Maybe it was the foodtv special.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter