Chemical Alley 2nd Generation RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mei: After setting up the last tent, she sat on a tree stump and sighed. 'Nobody here seems to be too suspicious. Then again, this is all they have right now...' she though looking at everybody.

Jet: he walked back to Maka, his sleeves pushed up. "Hi again." He smiled softly.

Mei: After setting up the last tent, she sat on a tree stump and sighed. 'Nobody here seems to be too auspicious. Then again, this is all they have right now...' she though looking at everybody. Jet: he walked back to Maka, his sleeves pushed up. "Hi again." He smiled softly.

Maka: "Hey." She tugged at her bandage.

Doodle98 said:
Maka: "Hey." She tugged at her bandage.

Jet: He sat down, leaning against a tree. He brushed a hand through his hair. "So...how'd you die?"

Doodle98 said:
Maka: "Malaria. You?"

Jet: "Suicide. I had Schizophrenia, and it got to a point where I couldn't stand the imaginary people, the voices, and how nobody could see or hear them. So I hung myself." He touched his neck, which still had little red marks on it of where the rope had been.

Jet: "Suicide. I had Schizophrenia, and it got to a point where I couldn't stand the imaginary people, the voices, and how nobody could see or hear them. So I hung myself." He touched his neck, which still had little red marks on it of where the rope had been.

Maka: She winced. "O-oh. I'm so sorry."

Gwen: She sat on a log, just looking around at stuff. It made her head hurt a little, but how could she not look?

Flynn: He observed the group.

David: He finished putting up two tents, then kneeled down next to Gwen. "I put up a tent for you, if you want it." He gave her a smile

Mei: She sighed and looked at everybody, observing them closely.

Jet: "N-no...don't be sorry. At least I'm here now. It seems better than my real life. Because everything is real."

Mei: She sighed and looked at everybody, observing them closely. Jet: "N-no...don't be sorry. At least I'm here now. It seems better than my real life. Because everything is real."

Maka: She put her head on her shoulders. "I'm not sure everything is real, though. It's odd."

Gwen: "Thank you."

David: "You are quite welcome. Let's get you out of the sun, the colors in the shade are much darker and it will be less intense for you." He held out his hand.

David: "You are quite welcome. Let's get you out of the sun, the colors in the shade are much darker and it will be less intense for you." He held out his hand.

Gwen: 'I want to look at stuff though!" This probably made her sound like she was five years old, but she didn't care.

Gwen: 'I want to look at stuff though!" This probably made her sound like she was five years old, but she didn't care.

David: His eyes widened slightly. "Oh, well then, alright."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter