Chemical Alley RP 6

Marcus: He walked into the kitchen and got to work.

Marcus: He walked into the kitchen and got to work.

Jordan: he sat down in his class. After being diagnosed he realized how much trouble he had with paying attention and it drove him crazy.

Karen: she lay back on the bed.

Jordan: he sat down in his class. After being diagnosed he realized how much trouble he had with paying attention and it drove him crazy.

Karen: she lay back on the bed.

Dawn: "We should try and cook something.@

Karen: "well that's true. We could use knives."

Dawn: "And we can build our own fires! I mean, we don't know all that much about this world, but that doesn't mean we need to be treated like children with these rules."

Dawn: "And we can build our own fires! I mean, we don't know all that much about this world, but that doesn't mean we need to be treated like children with these rules."

Karen: she nodded "they're just trying to protect us."

Karen: "I know, it's frustrating at times. But they've given us so much I try not to think about the negatives."

Dawn: "It's only when we're alone that I do." She sighed. "We need to prove to them that we can do something."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter