Chicago Area DIS Meet-Polling complete

Which date is best for you??

• Saturday, June 24th

• Sunday, June 25th

• Saturday, July 1st

• Sunday, July 2nd

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whadya mean, 49 that's all???!!!! :crazy: :teeth: :rotfl:

I was trying to think of the biggest meet I had ever been to.
And I think it was the one where we met at Chicago Ridge Mall, and there was a pin meet going on there as well.
What do you think Kim or Dan?? Any bigger than that?? :confused3 :)

I'm excited!!!! The kids are excited too!! :woohoo: :yay:

:wave2:

i'm excited too!!! DH will be once he gets over the fact that you people are real and NOT some imaginary friends i have on the NET!! Maybe he will even make a friend!!

Bunchkin said:
Whadya mean, 49 that's all???!!!! :crazy: :teeth: :rotfl:

I was trying to think of the biggest meet I had ever been to.
And I think it was the one where we met at Chicago Ridge Mall, and there was a pin meet going on there as well.
What do you think Kim or Dan?? Any bigger than that?? :confused3 :)

I'm excited!!!! The kids are excited too!! :woohoo: :yay:

:wave2:
heeheehee, j/k about the 49! :rotfl: You might be right about CRM, but Dan attended a Rain Forest Cafe Meet shortly before I found the DIS, and that was BIG! :thumbsup2

I can't honestly say I've taken a head-count really, except for Gino's ressies. ;)

KimRaye said:
heeheehee, j/k about the 49! :rotfl: You might be right about CRM, but Dan attended a Rain Forest Cafe Meet shortly before I found the DIS, and that was BIG! :thumbsup2

I can't honestly say I've taken a head-count really, except for Gino's ressies. ;)

Hey - my first DIS meet ever was at the Rainforest Cafe at Woodfield in July 2000! I remember that WillyJ was there...and I had no clue who he was!!

Btw - I just returned from visiting Cedar Point on June 5th with my son and his friend...and it brought back fond memories of the "Riddle-Con" DIS meet there in Aug. 2003!

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
Whoi is WillyJ :confused:

That's exactly what I wondered, back in 2000! WillyJ is a beloved-by-many former DIS Moderator and a great Saturday night chat host. :) I did a search of his posts, and the last time he posted on the DIS was on 12/31/05.

Willy - if you're out there, I miss "seeing" you on the DIS!

NancyIL said:
That's exactly what I wondered, back in 2000! WillyJ is a beloved-by-many former DIS Moderator and a great Saturday night chat host. :) I did a search of his posts, and the last time he posted on the DIS was on 12/31/05.

Willy - if you're out there, I miss "seeing" you on the DIS!
I agree Nancy! Willy was an icon here! :goodvibes

Did I miss it? Did we decide on a date? And Time? And all that fun stuff? :confused3

Im gonna see if my man will come with, but I just dont think he will!!!! I'll try some schmoozing. :thumbsup2

CathrynRose said:
Did I miss it? Did we decide on a date? And Time? And all that fun stuff? :confused3

Im gonna see if my man will come with, but I just dont think he will!!!! I'll try some schmoozing. :thumbsup2

The date is Saturday, June 24th - but I don't know what time.

we're still waiting for the movie to come out to find out the theatre times :teeth:

Thanks for the Willy J explanation :)

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
we're still waiting for the movie to come out to find out the theatre times :teeth:

Thanks for the Willy J explanation :)

You're welcome. :)

That's right...the movie opens TODAY! I just might go to a cheap matinee this afternoon, since I won't be seeing it with DISers.

Hello, Can you please explaine the DIS Meets boards/forums. I am new to all of this (like 2 days in-I just found the site planning our trip). We will be staying at POFQ 10/9-10/13. I am soooooo excited. I live in West Chicago so I'm only 20 min. from Yorktown Mall. Thanks, Debbie

hi there! All that happens is we meet at the movie theatre at said finalized time (yet to be determined) and we watch CARS if you cannot make it there, we will be headed over to the YT food court for the meet part where we just chat and get to know each other!! :) what fun!!! i've never been to one, but it should be fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter