Chicago Cubs-

Katie

DIS Veteran
Hello chicago diser's

I need to know how and when the Chicago Cubs individual game tickets are available. The website does NOT tell me when I can buy individual game tickets. I know the Cardinal website starting selling individula tickets on January 18.

I know you guys would know!

I am not seeing anywhere on thier site a projected date of sale for regular games yet. It appears all that is being sold now is for pre-season in Mesa...That sounds pretty good to me right about now:teeth: Hopefully someone will have a better answer for you.

Hi Katie,

In general, Individual game tix go on sale in mid-Feb. If you listen to WGN radio, especially in the am, you will get the head's up. SOme tix are REALLY hard to get, like the Cubs-Cards series and go the first day. If you just want to see a game, then the less popular games are a bit easier.

of course, that is the series I want. The saturday before Mother's Day! I need 12 tickets all together! That is why I need to know the exact date..so I can get online at that time and get them!

I was online at 1000...when the Bear tickets went on sale..and I got Bear/Packers(MONDAY NIGHT)...Bear/Rams(MONDAY NIGHT)...Bear/Vikings...Bear/NewOrleans....Bear/Jets tickets.

I know I have to be online at the exact time! If you hear the time or date please email me...

clreed@fgi.net!!!!

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter