Chicago Marathon 2023

Good luck tomorrow! I look forward to reading race recaps. Enjoy the well-deserved deep dish pizza following the race.

Seconding @SheHulk ! Congratulations to you and of the other runners today! What an amazing race experience. I love Disney for different reasons, but running this city with its people just cannot be beat! ❤️

New PR…by an hour and 12 minutes! 5:44 for me. 🙌🏻 🤯 I had a goal of 6:30, then 6:00, then 5:59:59 to have a 5 in front of it. Still in shock. And a huge thanks to @DopeyBadger . He didn’t know he was helping me but I used his Dopey training plan to help me get ready for Chicago.

What.A.Day.

I can write more later, but they made an announcement about Kiptum’s record while I was on the course and that was honestly one of the highlights of the race for me. So exciting to hear that and to be there when it happened—albeit hours from the finish line still 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter