Chicago Sun-Times: Disney Not Just for Kids!

PrincessEilonwy

Earning My Ears
For any DIS users in the Chicago area there is an article on the front page of 8/25/02 Travel section of the Sun-Times on the wave of adults going to Disneyworld. It lists all the things just for adults...like dinner at Victoria & Alberts and the spas, etc. I'm not sure if they have a web site maybe it is on there, too. It also lists interesting fact for the day: WDW theme park attendence was down 6% this year.

I can't wait to go to Disney World!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Could you post the link to the article? I tried the website, and it is not yet listed!

:earsgirl: Krissy

That’s awesome! I’ve printed it out so I can show my friends & relatives that I’m not as weird as they think. I wish I could meet up with those three girls who are going in November and staying at the Poly. I’ll be there solo in November, and I’d be so happy if I had friends to go with who would appreciate it like I do. I’m totally excited about my trip and I don’t mind going solo, but it seems like such a waste to be staying in a big room at the Poly alone. Wish I had friends or a SO to share that with.

Hi Pugsley,
I’m the last person quoted in Paige’s article. I saw her query re the article on another discussion board and e-mailed her right away with my 2-cents.
We are going to be there Nov. 15-23 and are staying at the Poly. Correction tho, two girls and one boy. You can join us for dinner some nite if you want, if you are going to be there in the same time frame. Let me know.
Astraltravel

astraltravel! How funny that you saw this. I’m going Nov. 12-18, so we will be there at the same time. I’d love to join you guys for dinner one night if you really don’t mind. Check your PM box!

Originally posted by nativetxn
See? We're <b>not</b> weird ;)

You say WEIRD, like it is a bad thing.....
We are WEIRD, we are just not alone! LOL!

If we are having so much fun, why would we even WANT to be NORMAL?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter