Child care during marathons?

Worfiedoodles

DIS Veteran
My dh and I are planning to do the half marathon in 07. We are assuming we will have to bring another adult along to watch ds since we'll have to be out the door between 3-4 a.m.

My question: does anyone know if any Disney resorts open their child care facilities early to accommodate runners? I think I know the answer, but I thought it was worth asking....

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Maria

Earlier this year, DH had considered running the marathon with me, so we booked the Fairy Godmothers (407) 969-9847 and toll free 877-611-4314. Their rates are $12 per hour or so. Do a search on the Family board, they get great reviews. It was cheaper than paying for another adult/babysitter to come with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tip. If I had know childcare was an option at that hour, I may have brought my kids with me again. Oh well, there's always '07.

That is a great idea that I would never have thought of. It is certainly much cheaper than another airfare and room!

Thanks so much for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter