Chilly Weather Ideas

coldneverbotheredmee

Earning My Ears
We normally spend our time at Universal split between the parks and the pools. We love pool hopping, relaxing by the pool, having pool food & drinks almost as much as we love the parks.

we are going Jan 6-9th (arriving early the 6th, leaving late the 9th) and with the current forecast I'm not sure we will be able to enjoy the pools

what are some of your favorite other things to do when at Universal, besides the parks?

we are a party of 12, 9 of the 12 are "kids" aged 2 thru 20.

we have APs, split stay between Sapphire and RP, have express passes only on the 7th and 8th.

I did see bowling at Cabana Bay but seems kind of expensive. We will also do dueling pianos one evening most likely.

We enjoy CityWalk. There are two different miniature golf courses there. We've only played at one. We enjoyed it. We also just enjoy the shopping and dining.
We love Antojitos, Cowfish, and Toothsome for dining.

I wouldn't say there is a lot to do there.

Use your AP discount and purchase an interactive wand and cast some spells at the interactive spell spots in Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade.

While in Hogsmeade stop in at the Hogs Head connected to Three Brooms and have a Butterbeer or other drink of your choice.

If you are in Diagon Alley The Hopping Pot for a drink. Both places give AP discounts.

There are lots of inside attractions
shows and rides.

Look at the park maps online

Hope you have a wonderful trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter