• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Chilly's Happy Ever After Day 11

Chilly

RIP Tag Fairy
Thursday 19th November

We all had a quick slice of toast in the room then headed to the Boardwalk to meet Randy, he had photographed our wedding and we'd booked a family shoot with him this morning. Freya had had great at getting her photo taken all holiday but this morning she wasn't having any of it. With lots of coaxing we managed to get some taken, she was happiest getting her picture took alone, loves the spotlight clearly, but the grass was wet so didn't get some of the shots i wanted.

After we'd said goodbye to Randy we went into the Beach club for a late lunch at Cape May buffet. As one of the last tables the 3 characters came round twice which was both good and bad as it was hard to eat with them constantly interrupting. I decided my fav character breakfast had been 1900, Mike's was Tusker. After eating we popped next door to see the train set and decorations then headed for the Florida Mall.

We did a spot of shopping then drove over to the Mall of Millenia which we'd not been to before so had a look around then ate at the Cheesecake Factory.

We'd eaten at the Seattle branch before and the service was awful, everyone always raves about the Orlando one but the service was poor here too so doubt we'll be rushing back. I had orange chicken, Mike had jambalaya and Freya had grilled cheese although they gave her chicken strips first. Her food came quickly but the bread didn't arrive until after her 2nd meal and our food took ages, rice issues apparently then when we got the bill we'd been charged for both kids meals. We had thought about stopping at Disney Springs on our way past but the traffic was heavy and then it started to rain so we just headed back to our room.

Steps today 11000

Last edited:
Randy got some brilliant shots!

I think service is rubbish in Orlando Cheesecake Factory too, don't bother with it anymore. Take out cheesecake for me ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter