Chilly's Happy Ever After Day 14

Chilly

RIP Tag Fairy
Sunday 22nd November

Today was our last full day but we had a lie in till 9am this morning, we even had to go and wake Freya up. We had some cereal in the room then headed to the outlets, after drying the pushchair with my hair dryer as it was still wet from yesterday. The car park was pretty busy when we arrived and by the time we left people were searching for empty spaces. We shopped for about 4.5 hours with a stop for lunch in the food court. Mike had a meatball subway and i got Chinese. I thought it was pretty stupid at the Chinese that they try to get you to move along as quickly as possible but none of the food is labelled. I hadn't thought we'd shop for that long so we headed back to the hotel a lot later than i planned. The plan called for swimming this afternoon but rain was forecast with thunder all day. So far no rain but the sky looked like it was on its way so I took Freya to the playground and Mike took all the shopping back to the room. As Freya and i walked along the path the temperature plummeted so i put Freya's mac on as i knew the rain was coming soon and i got my poncho out just as it started to spit but by the time i got it on it was absolutely pouring down, so i grabbed Freya and hid her under my poncho and ran back to the room. While it rained we just chilled in the room and i carried on packing from where i'd started last night. When the sky looked like the rain was over we headed to Disney Springs. We tried parking in the new multi story but it was full up. Freya had fallen asleep in the car but we successfully moved her to the pushchair without waking her and set off. We stopped by the lego store to get a few photos of the new creations then went to guest services to sort out a few missing photopass photos.

We went into Trend-D next and all the connecting stores. I tried on a few bits but didn't like them on but Mike got a jungle book t-shirt. We continued on to the toy shop then the Christmas shop where Freya woke up and then the art shop. We went to get a pager for Santa next and while we waited our turn we went the lego shop so Freya could play and I met up with Robyn and Simon and had a quick chat. We headed out and got some cinnamon pretzel bites (so yummy) and sat and watched the entertainment. Freya and i joined in and had a little dance and then finally it was time to see Santa. As we approached we could see there was no Santa but presumed he'd be back in a minute. There were only 2 little girls in front of us but a huge queue formed behind us and still no Santa. Not sure why we were paged when we then had to wait again. When he finally turned up we were in very quickly. Last year Freya had hated Santa but she was ok this time, not that she understands who he is yet.

We headed back tot he car via Cookes to get take out. Mike got Chicken and mushroom pie with chips and i got a kids sausage and chips. Not as good as i remember though. After Freya was in bed I packed up everything that was left and Mike tidied the apartment.

Steps today 13750

Awwww sad times! I hate the last day, the blues start to kick in :( Santa looks pretty awesome! I'll find a child to steal and take in with me to meet him next time hehehehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter