• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Chilly's Happy Ever After Day 7

Chilly

RIP Tag Fairy
Sunday 15th November

Little lie in this morning, never thought the day would come that I would say 8am is a lie in. We had some cereal in the room then headed to AK. From the car park we could see the work going on to create Avatar land.

First FP of the day was to meet Mickey and Minnie. Yet another great interaction, the character meets really were the best parts of the trip as Freya loved them so much.

We went off to one of the trails next and learnt lots of facts and information from one of the CMs. Then we headed to the flights of wonder show just making it in time. A couple of the birds didn't want to co-operate today but still a great show. An early lunch was calling and we headed to the Yak and Yeti quick service. I got honey chicken, Mike BBQ chicken and for Freya I got the side order of chicken fried rice which was huge and tasty (if you are on the DDP this is a great use of a snack credit). Next FP was the safari as we love it and Freya is a big animal fan. I tried to get Freya to nap now while Mike rode Everest using the single rider line which was a mistake he'd have been quicker in the regular queue but Freya was having none of it and after a battle of wills which Freya won we headed to the playground eating a Mickey bar on the way (so I did get another after all). Freya loved the playground and went down the slide over and over and over again. Throughout the day we got various photopass photos taken.

Mike took Freya on the tricertops spin next but I sat it out after Dumbo yesterday. We headed to Nemo for our 3rd FP next then left the park as we knew Freya needed a nap and that a car journey would do it. We drove over to the Poly as we had an ADR at Ohana. Mike stayed in the car with a sleeping Freya while I went in and got changed in the restroom and we swapped. When it was nearly time for our ADR we woke Freya which she wasn't best pleased about and then I got her changed as well. We didn't have to wait long to be seated and got another good Castle view.

Freya and I entered the coconut sweeping race but we were terrible and I think we were last. There were so many children they had to hold 2 races tonight. The food was as good as normal but we got Freya chicken strips as we knew she wouldn't eat it (couldn't believe the price of them when the bill came). I was very sad that Very Berry Punch was no longer on the cocktail menu so I got a chocolate Martini instead which was my dessert I said as I don't like the cake they have.

We had hoped a photopass photographer might be in the lobby but no such luck so had to take a few of our own. Freya wanted to run around instead though.

Steps today 17000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter