Chip & Dale?

Disneyluver4Life

Mouseketeer
Is Chip and Dale at every camp singalong? What time does it happen daily? How Long is it? What activites occur there? I would appreciate anyones help in this matter.

THanks

:bounce:

Hi! Yes, Chip & Dale are at every campfire program. It starts with a singalong around a big campfire, where you can roast marshmallows (bring your own, or you can buy marshmallow-roasting kits). Chip & Dale walk around, visiting with everyone!

Then, they show a full-length Disney movie on the outdoor screen. There are bleachers and benches to sit on, but they go fast, especially the benches - so get there early! Or, you can just bring your own lawnchairs or spread a blanket out on the grass.

There is a concession stand, called the Chuckwagon, that sells ice cream, popcorn, nachos, candy, non-alcoholic drinks, etc.

It's a fun, relaxing way to spend an evening after a full day at the parks!

THanks for all the info? WHat days and times does this campfire singalong start? Also, can you stay at another resort on property and still go to it? DO you need to make priority seatings? ALso, how long is this about? Thanks for your help

:Pinkbounc

In the winter months, it starts at 7pm. In the summer it starts at 8pm. The singalong/campfire part lasts about 45 minutes (?), then the movie goes til finished. I think they still show 2 movies during the summer months.

Yes, anybody who is a WDW resort guest is welcome at the campfire program!! :Pinkbounc

They only showed one movie per night in July.
Word seems to be getting around about this event, It seems more crowded lately.

I called FW yesterday, and was told by the CM that campfire program would start at 8PM during the month of Oct. Has anyone been lately that can verify this?

Sounds great! What's the easiest way to get back to get back to AS after the event - I suspect it would be bus to DD and another bus to AS. Getting there I would say a good way might be boat from outside MK - I loved this when River Country was open.

Sue

we just got back Saturday from 11 nights at FW and we loved it. We made it to the campfire 5 nights and really enjoyed it. Our 4 year old never made it through an entire movie and was asking to go to sleep!(that never happens) Anyway the singalong started at 8:00 while we were there and starting October 27th will start at 7:00 movie 7:40.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter