• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chip N Dales campfire sing along

MrGrumpy222

Mouseketeer
Making our 1st trip home on December 1st and I was wondering if the Chip N Dale campfire at Fort Wilderness was worth doing and does it require reservations? Thanks All

It doesn't require reservations. Our sons were kids in the '80's and we enjoyed campfire nights, singing, a movie, and s'mores. The camping thread usually has a list of the movies for the month, but it doesn't seem to come out much ahead of time.

I have it "penciled in" for our trips. I want to go and check it out for old time's sake, but we haven't made it to one yet, we always have someplace else to be.

Bobbi :flower:

We've been to the campfire twice and both times enjoyed it.
They start the camp fire around 7p. You can buy the smores package or bring your own. We actually cooked hotdogs back in our villa and then heated them up over the fire. Someone actually sings songs, some of which the audience can participate. Chip and Dale goes around and signs autographs and pose for photos. Then around 8p they start the movie on the big screen.
If it is a chiily evening wear warm clothes and bring a blanket. If it is hot then make sure you wear insect repellant. My DD got mosquito 16 bites in one night there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter