~Chris&Laura's Shades of Green Wedding Adventure July 2, 2007~ Pics post 200&236

Wow Laura,

All the pictures are gorgeous!!!! You can tell her spent a long time with you and your family!! I feel like I was there every step of the way on your trip! Thanks for sharing your pictures and your details I love reading them!

Wow Laura,

All the pictures are gorgeous!!!! You can tell her spent a long time with you and your family!! I feel like I was there every step of the way on your trip! Thanks for sharing your pictures and your details I love reading them!

Thank you. I couldn't have been more pleased with them.

Oh totally make me a cd. I think we have another Randy on our hands with Taz. His pics are just as good! :thumbsup2

Epcot~
Chris and I were suppose to meet our families for a day at Epcot at park opening. Both families were still at Shades of Green. My Mom called to say we would be alittle late (Chris's family was late of course). So we made it to the bus stop on time. We arrive first. Take more photopass pics and get on Spaceship Earth. Chris loves the ride! Just as we were getting off my Mom call to say she is there with my Brother (they got to ride the front of the monorail) He loved his Jack hat!
wedding450.jpg

My Mom started taking pics again.
wedding451.jpg

We wait in the Art of Disney store for my Dad, he called to say they were taking too long and he left.
He joins us and off we go to Mission Space. As me, Chris, Dad and Corey go on Mission Space. Mom gets us FP's for Test Track. I felt so bad that she couldnt ride much. But she loves to people watch. We all loved Mission Space. Tried calling Chris's family and they decided to go off on their own. We had time before our FP's so we went off to Innoventions. Stopped in Mousegears first. My Dad stayed to shop some. Me and Chris got in the bug thing.
wedding456.jpg

This is what my Dad got me in Mousegears.
wedding543.jpg

Chris loved the hook so my Dad got it for him. Corey got a Pirates necklace. My Mom wanted a Mickey bank and he got that and something else and had them sent to Shades of Green.
We had fun doing everything in Innoventions. Then off to Soarin. Corey got FP's but we realized they were during out Princess lunch (so just Corey and my Dad went on it). Tried to go on the new Nemo ride but the line was crazy. My Mom was pretty sad. Decided to stop in the Coke place. Chris and a great time tasting all the different cokes. We got a coke slushie were you make your own cup. Ours was a green cup with Princess top and Stitch feet. It's fun to drink out of it still.
wedding452.jpg

Still we called trying to meet up with Chris's family...
We went on the new ride in Mexico. I like the changes alot! It was fun. Went shopping alittle. Chris got me earrings. My Dad and Corey decided to make a ADR for the restaraunt inside the Pavillion. Couldnt remember the name. They said later it was ok, but not that impressed. Off to Norway. It started to downpoor while we were in here.
wedding458.jpg

We did alot of shopping in here. Chris and I decided to get a gift in each country as a souvenier. My Dad's family is from Norway so my Mom got us a cookbook (I collect them) and ornament. The trolls were Chris's fav thing.
wedding461.jpg

It was almost time for our lunch at this point. It was raining hard. They let us in early. I realized I left my autograph book in the backpack Corey had. He met us and brought it to me. Off they went to Soarin then. So it was Me, Chris and Mom for lunch.
Here are a few of the pics.
wedding459.jpg

wedding468.jpg

wedding467.jpg

wedding466.jpg

wedding465.jpg

wedding464.jpg

wedding462.jpg

We got ahold of Chris's family and they were meeting us in China. We bought a wall hanging here. We have alot of Asian things for our apt.
Here is his Dad, Chris, Mom, Aunt Aby, in the back was Sasha, Me and his cousin Joseph.
wedding474.jpg

wedding472.jpg

His family decided to go to Norway and a few others. We didn't end up meeting them till Illuminations.
Germany we loved the shops! We stopped for something to drink. My Dad started his "Drinking around the world"
wedding471.jpg

Italy watched a fun sidewalk show. Didn't buy anything here.
wedding475.jpg

American Adventure we saw characters!
wedding476.jpg

wedding477.jpg

We just missed Mickey. :(
Yummy funnel cake time!
wedding478.jpg

Hahaha I snacked around the world. Whew good thing the wedding was over.
Japan. This was alot of fun! We saw the sucker lady. I love watching her make her creations.
We got a fan that they wrote our names on and congratulations. Corey went crazy on candy.
We stopped in Morraco and got a flute. Tried to see Jasmine, Genie and Aladdin but they were just leaving (this happened to us the whole trip).
wedding480.jpg

wedding479.jpg

Dad got more beer. Wasn't impressed with this one. He gave us a critique of each.
Had to run to France. We shopped alot again. Got a magnet and Mom got us a Espresso Set.
Loved the movie they had here.
wedding483.jpg

We were getting really tired at this point. It was about time to find a place to sit for Illuminations. The shops in UK were great. Missed Alice (of course). We were sad about this. Bought candy as our treat here. And rings.
We find a seat in the island area of UK.
My Dad and Chris's family are meeting us here.

Next up.. Illuminations~

I love the new installment!!! Did you like the Akershus Dining hall?? I went there on my birthday last year and I loved it! I really liked all the different things on the cold buffet and then I got the braised lamb and it was amazing. Ariel looks way better thought on your trip then mine- on my trip she looked nothing like Ariel! Also, Belle wasn't in her gold dress when I went so you lucked out on that one! :lmao:

Can I just say too, no offense, but that American Adventure Goofy kind of freaks me out!!! His legs look to human-like and it weirds me out! :rotfl:

Looks like you all had fun!!! That's funny that your dad wanted to drink around the world because that's what my DF does everytime!;)

I love the new installment!!! Did you like the Akershus Dining hall?? I went there on my birthday last year and I loved it! I really liked all the different things on the cold buffet and then I got the braised lamb and it was amazing. Ariel looks way better thought on your trip then mine- on my trip she looked nothing like Ariel! Also, Belle wasn't in her gold dress when I went so you lucked out on that one! :lmao:

Can I just say too, no offense, but that American Adventure Goofy kind of freaks me out!!! His legs look to human-like and it weirds me out! :rotfl:

Looks like you all had fun!!! That's funny that your dad wanted to drink around the world because that's what my DF does everytime!;)

I loved that restaraunt. We went at 2:3 and it was perfect. Great food and great service.

Hahaha yeah he got bottles of different drinks for his office too. He had a blast.

What a fun day!! We love walking through the WS in Epcot and shopping and snacking :) Your pictures are so cute!

BTW: It looks like Goofy is packing some ...heat.... :rolleyes1 Sorry! Couldn't resist pointing it out!

*Sigh* I love Epcot. It looks like you guys had a great day there. I LOVE the pics of you and Chris in front of the fountain in Morocco. You guys are just so cute!!!

What a fun day!! We love walking through the WS in Epcot and shopping and snacking :) Your pictures are so cute!

BTW: It looks like Goofy is packing some ...heat.... :rolleyes1 Sorry! Couldn't resist pointing it out!

Thats totally something I would point out! Haha...

haha I was so going to say this too but was too scared nobody else would see that too and be like um what's up with this girl??!! :lmao: I'm glad you said it so I know I'm not the only one who noticed that as well!!! lol

I really like this photo... its a really good one
wedding479.jpg

I love the cinderella and prince charming figurine your dad got you. Do you have a photo of all of your disney stuff? I bet you have a lot-- esp from collecting 'around the world'.

I really like this photo... its a really good one
wedding479.jpg

I love the cinderella and prince charming figurine your dad got you. Do you have a photo of all of your disney stuff? I bet you have a lot-- esp from collecting 'around the world'.

yes! I agree with Maggie- this photo is "Frame worthy".

You guys look so cute with your matching shirts, awe!

popcorn::

And this is EXACTLY why I LOVE the DIS!! I was thinking the EXACT same thing but I was afraid to say it haha!!

You guys look like you had so much fun in Epcot..I love your "gifts from around the world" idea! Can't wait for your next installment!

Maggie and Abby~ Thank you! Haha Chris hated the yellow shirts. Said they made him look fat. Maggie I don't have a pic of everything. Alot of it is packed away now. I'll try to get some pics of the things we got at Epcot.

:( Only one more day and it's over...

Haha!

I didnt' notice that until you said that.

Ok, so I guess I'm the sicko on this thread who not only noticed it, but also posted that I noticed it :rotfl: :rotfl:

Laura: Take your time. I know what you mean about it being over. You just don't want it to end! We'll have to plan more trips so we can just keep taking trips and writing TRs and then it won't ever have to be over :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter