Christine & Andrew 09/03/09 WP/WHR, Guest photos

I had to check out your PJ after seeing your beautiful monograms for Mandy and Sam (I may have to request some myself :))! I love all your plans so far, your dress is gorgeous! I love the invites you made, I'm making my own as well, my DFi is cutting the paper, waiting for me to glue them together as I type this :laughing: I totally know what you mean though, it has taken me at least two months of tinkering to get them right.

You are so close now, I can not wait to see how everything comes together. It will be beautiful!

I had to check out your PJ after seeing your beautiful monograms for Mandy and Sam (I may have to request some myself :))! I love all your plans so far, your dress is gorgeous! I love the invites you made, I'm making my own as well, my DFi is cutting the paper, waiting for me to glue them together as I type this :laughing: I totally know what you mean though, it has taken me at least two months of tinkering to get them right.

You are so close now, I can not wait to see how everything comes together. It will be beautiful!

Oh, thank you. I have so much fun making those monograms! Just let me know, I'd love to try to help!

At least your DF is helping! Mine went the opposite way whenever I was working on our invites! It does take some tinkering, but in the end you get exactly what you want and it's worth it! Make sure you post photo's! I love seeing what everyone is making, there are so many creative Dis brides!

Thanks, I sure hope it turns out beautiful! But that's the best thing about having a Disney wedding, you could pick plaid and polka dots, Disney would make it beautiful...they don't let anything be ugly! Good Lord, I hope..:eek:

So I finally have read your PJ. I love everything. The way you are decorating the White hall room is amazing!! Also the invitations are great.

hi christine. just catching up on your PJ. i love your invitations, they came out beautiful and so professional looking!! so excited for you that your wedding is so close. can't wait to hear the final plans.:thumbsup2

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time! We ended up moving to a new house in the middle of all of this! Our new house does not have cable or dsl access, so I went a while with no internet!! :scared1:

We are flying to Orlando for our wedding in a couple of hours! I wanted to thank everyone for all the advice and friendship I've found here during our planning. I'll bring back tons of photos! :flower3:

Christine

Have a safe trip! I wish you good luck and enjoy your day as I hear it goes by incredibley fast! Take lots and lots of pictures! Hope to see you in the world!! :goodvibes

Happy Wedding day...
Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful pictures!

Wow, I haven't told you guys a thing about the wedding! Sorry! I got a call while we were on our honeymoon from our realtor saying our house was sold! So it's been a whirlwind of moving and trying to get caught up at work after being gone for 2 weeks..

First, it was worth it! I would do it all over again and, in fact, wish I could!

A couple things that I would've done differently:
Diane suggested I set my hair appt. for 8am and start Randy with photos at 9:30. My hair didn't get finished until 10am! I was really pressed for time. Our limo was taking us over to the GF at 10:15 and I didn't even have my dress on! So, I'd say for a noon wedding, start your hair at 7am, or even 6!

Next, I asked about having music on the patio of the Whitehall room and was told they could put a speaker out there. When we arrived there was no speaker, no music outside...and that really dissappointed me as most of our guests were out there! If that's important to you, bring it up more than I did and ask about it the minute you see your planner the day of the wedding!

I also hated the orange chairs from the Whitehall room and had them covered. However, to my horror, they didn't cover the ones on the patio. Again, something I should have addressed specifically.

Other than those couple things, everything else was above my expectations!

Diane Bowen was constantly watching me and wouldn't let me lift a finger...she is incredible and if you have her for a planner, you're blessed! She met our limo as it arrived at the Whitehall room and literally handed Andy and I a drink right as we stepped out in the parking lot...I can't say enough about how much I love her!

My floral was exactly what I wanted! In fact, I was surprised at how huge my centerpieces were...just incredible!

Randy Chapman was great and is very cool. He made everyone feel so at ease with all the photos. I've been married for 46 days now and still don't have any photos :confused:...

We had 4 days of drama leading up to the wedding, but I'll tell you about that when I have a little more time!

Here are a couple photos taken by our wedding guests...

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

f36ce7a7.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter