Christmas 2003 - Who's sailing (20-27 Dec 03)?

Bonnie, yes I was on the ship! Yes, I got your message but we were already on our excursion to Tulum. Wish we had gone with you instead! I can't believe I didn't see everybody-took 45 minutes at Budget so we didn't get to the terminal untill 1100 and it was already packed! We are cruised out since that was our 2nd in the last year! We were hoping that DCL would do land/sea with DL since that's the rumor and the captain told us at the Castaway Club party that in 2005 there would be new itineraries whole new areas, but Danielle wouldn't "confirm" this. If it's true we will do that in 2005. Jordan got sick Friday night and had a miserable flight home. Lots of people were sick on the cruise so I'm glad we made it till Friday!

Hi Julie,
We're sorry we didn't get to meet you on the ship! We heard from Lynn that she had met you. Sorry to hear that Jordan got sick, but at least made it through the cruise. Was it the flu or the Norwalk? Luckily we all stayed healthy, although I came down with a nasty cold that seemed to start the minute we left the ship. I think my body was protesting leaving the ship--"no, no, go back, go back!" Thank goodness for cold medications. I'm feeling a little better today. Hope Jordan is feeling better. Maybe we'll have better luck meeting you in 2005! Dawn

Hi all -

Dawn,

What a great idea!! I will PM you now. Thanks for thinking of this.

It was so great to meet all of you - the cruise was just wonderful and we had an awesome time!! The time seemed to truly fly by BUT we have some incredible memories......Brunch certainly being among them. Next time we will link although I give Zach great credit as he never missed a dinner except the night we opted for Topsiders and he went to Animators in our place with a friend.

I would just like to state for the record that I really miss Sompop, our steward, and that the thought of facing life without fresh towels twice a day is really a hardship right now. It was bad enough when I tried to call room service for groceries this afternoon and realized I had to go to "Giant" myself.

Erin and I loved the parasailing and I think Zach and Chuck found a new shared passion: snorkeling. Zach really took to it and Erin did really well. I loved Native Way Watersports by the way. But, seeing the "boys" snorkeling together on Tuesday and Wednesday was great.

Erin and Zach had a great time although Zach seemed to be suffering from "depression secondary to acute Disney Magic withdrawl." Though it isn't a fatal condition, it does tend to make one melancholy especially when meaningful songs play.....................and, of course, the music goes non-stop at the Hardrock Hotel. But, since they did a mix of 80's, 90's and current stuff, Zach spent Sunday by the pool listening to all of our deployment/overseas memories while we listened to his tales of the ship. It was great fun!

Thanks, again, for adding so much to our trip.

Take care -

Hello All!

We just got back from FL last night (tues).

Still in withdrawal. Finally took my KTTW out.

Girls loved it all. (I think we bought too much though. The last night Jonathan in the ship's store gave us a copy of the Ship's book (like in the cabin) autographed by everyone in the store.)

Favorite memories:

The sailaway party from Cozumel.

Stingray city

The girls on the staircase on Formal night.

Making rude hand signals to lynn and keith across palo

Hearing the last night that Gregg and Tina had rebooked too, making it a 100% return rate for the group at sailaway party.

Worst Memories:

Jim

PS Shall I start a new thread? I have a new Fish picture.

GO BABY!!

I missed the rude hand signals - is that why it took them so long to come and join us-- they were having too much fun??

We are all eagerly awaiting your trip reports especially yours Jim. Shake of that New Years party and give it up. We need our vivarious lives.

Hi everyone
Got home about 5hours ago, we had a blast for 2 weeks but definitely the highlight for us was meeting all of you.
Dawn I will definitely Pm you my e mail address as soon as.
hope you are all well
Love Lynn
PS sorry if I was slightly distracted the last morning but we received a message on our mobile phone that one of the bunnies was really sick, unfortunately she had to be put to sleep, the other 2 are fine I hope everyone else's dogs etc were ok.

HI there - glad you arrived home safely - so sorry to hear about your bunnie - I would have been more than distracted - send me your email address and I will let you know what all happened in our house on our return --

Bon

:upsidedow

Hey all: I just found this thread...told you I'd learn but it would take me awhile. I also saw the new one Jim sarted for 2005 so I'll keep track of that one too.

You probably have figured this out by now, or she has sent you a PM, but Lynn's email address was on that sheet I mailed out.

I am soooooo sorry to hear about all the cats and bunnies.:(

Glad that everyone is now home and unfortunately the reality of back to work is here (today for me) but I know that I have another GREAT cruise to look forward to, thanks to you all.
:jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter