Christmas all year long!

Ann, I am so glad it was nothing serious with Zoe. But that poor girl...she's been through so much. I hope she starts to feel better in a couple of days. And I hope you are able to get some rest. Keep us posted as you can. :hug:

Poor Zoe. Hopefully it clears enough so she won't be too uncomfortable on the plane ride. She has been through too much at her age! I will keep her in my prayers and hope this clears up fast for her so you all can have a nice trip. You all need to get away for a few days!

It's really great that you caught it then and got her in so that the only thing she has to do is take anti biotics! Oh I hope that tomorrow she really is feeling better and can be back to herself! I will keep her in thoughts and prayers and hope for the best- your family really does need a vacation so I am praying/hoping/pixey dusting that's what you get!

Thanks so much. Today has been rather rough... I wonder and worry that this trip is not a good idea. Kinda late to be thinking that though... :sad2:

Praying for you little Zoe.. I pray the meds work fast so she can enjoy her time in DW. WOW only four days left girl.. Your so lucky.. oh well at least I can say that I will be there shortly in like a few more months.

You will be there soon enough. Then I will be jealous of you! Why can't we all just live at WDW? ;)

Ann, I am so glad it was nothing serious with Zoe. But that poor girl...she's been through so much. I hope she starts to feel better in a couple of days. And I hope you are able to get some rest. Keep us posted as you can. :hug:

Thanks a bunch! I have had a rough day.. had to leave from work to go get her at school. She is so uncomfortable that I wonder how the following weeks will be.
Poor Zoe. Hopefully it clears enough so she won't be too uncomfortable on the plane ride. She has been through too much at her age! I will keep her in my prayers and hope this clears up fast for her so you all can have a nice trip. You all need to get away for a few days!

Thank you. I appreciate the prayers..... I am just in a funk with worry about how this is all going to go. :sad2:

glove.jpg

4 days...I am so excited for you! I am even happier that you caught Zoe's latest medical alarm ahead of time and that you can breathe a little easier on your trip knowing that if you do need help Orlando is prepared!

So today I had a pretty rough day... but among the stress of it all... a little pixie dust arrived. I seriously fought back tears!!! Thanks so much, Tammie!!!!!

Then to pick me up just a bit more... a special email arrived. My free birthday sandwich voucher from EOS! :woohoo: I wondered how it would work since it asked when your birthday is... wondered if it would only be good on your birthday, but :woohoo::woohoo: it is good for the entire month!!! Sad thing though is it isn't printing nicely.

I am so glad that your day was brightened! You have been through a lot this year and deserve a little bit of pixie dust. I know you bring me a lot everytime you post! It got there already...:scared1:???? I am amazed at our postal service...now why is it they are messing with the Mickey mail. I am so glad you like it...I have been searching for months on a layout I liked...you being a scrapbooker I worried that it would not be up to your standard or talent! Hope all your kids enjoy the treat!

I am so glad that your day was brightened! You have been through a lot this year and deserve a little bit of pixie dust. I know you bring me a lot everytime you post! It got there already...:scared1:???? I am amazed at our postal service...now why is it they are messing with the Mickey mail. I am so glad you like it...I have been searching for months on a layout I liked...you being a scrapbooker I worried that it would not be up to your standard or talent! Hope all your kids enjoy the treat!

Great timing Tammie for having something delivered to Ann on the most perfect day when she needs cheering up! :cheer2:

Ann remember the doctor said today would be the worse of it for Zoe, hopefully tomorrow is a lot LOT better!:grouphug:

Hey Ann!

Sorry I didn't make it over here to give you the head's up as well, so here goes:

Just as a head's up...

Touring Plans chat has been ablaze all weekend with monorail issues. Some said the ferries were causing waits of an hour or more. I'll keep a close eye out as your trip gets closer.

OH! And Pocohontas, Lilo, and Jiminy Cricket have been pulled from AK but they're adding Carl and Russell from UP!

There...

That being said, Zoe's a trooper and she's got you in her corner. I hope this trip is by far something so magical that you are blubbering uncontrollably the entire time. :)

Glad to hear that Zoe is feeling better. But I hope the stress isn't too much. And I'm so excited that your trip is close. I'm sure it will be great. :goodvibes

Worried that it would not be up to my standard?!? :eek: Good grief it goes above anything I do! :worship: It will truly be cherished. :hug:

Great timing Tammie for having something delivered to Ann on the most perfect day when she needs cheering up! :cheer2:

Ann remember the doctor said today would be the worse of it for Zoe, hopefully tomorrow is a lot LOT better!:grouphug:

You are right. (on both accounts) however, yes... it is odd how much worse it is. I have to take a picture of it on wednesday..and :sad2: if it looks like it does now... I worry what will happen.

Hey Ann!

Sorry I didn't make it over here to give you the head's up as well, so here goes:

Just as a head's up...

Touring Plans chat has been ablaze all weekend with monorail issues. Some said the ferries were causing waits of an hour or more. I'll keep a close eye out as your trip gets closer.

OH! And Pocohontas, Lilo, and Jiminy Cricket have been pulled from AK but they're adding Carl and Russell from UP!

There...

That being said, Zoe's a trooper and she's got you in her corner. I hope this trip is by far something so magical that you are blubbering uncontrollably the entire time. :)

Thanks for the update... and kind words :hug: So... ferries? Like from WL to MK? That would take up to an hour? Or the ferries were causing the monorails to have long waits? I know I won't have it as bad as those staying at Poly or CR or GF (is anyone staying there?) but still it makes me worry a bit.

So glad Zoe's gonna be ok and that she's getting the best medical care possible. Still sending prayers and good thoughts that she'll feel better by the time y'all leave.

I can't believe how close you are to your trip!!!

Thanks so much. Today has been rather rough... I wonder and worry that this trip is not a good idea. Kinda late to be thinking that though... :sad2:

I am hoping that everything works out so that you don't spend your trip thinking that! I hope that everything today is better with Zoe and the abscess went down and she feels a little bit more comfortable like they said! Let us know! We are always thinking of you guys- even Damien has her in his prayers!

Awesome job on making Ann feel a little better! I think that now that they had to take away a service the post office is worried about what else will be done with so they may be doing a better job now! You know 2 months ago I mailed out the light bill and the next month it said that I never paid! I don't look at the checking account, but once a month to balance since I keep it up in my book, but the check never got to them and it never cleared the bank! The light company waived my late fee because I showed them that I had the carbon copy of the check and paid $35 to cancel that check at the bank, plus they said that happens often- they may receive that check at some time, they may not. Mail gets caught in the sorting machine sometimes and if someone isn't checking that then that mail gets overlooked and delivered late- according my my grandfather that was a postal worker for a long time! ANYWAY.... awesome job to you!

I hope Zoe is feeling better today and your finally able to take a deep breath and relax and then scramble to get everything done in three days! :rotfl2: So much for planning days! Life always throws a wrench in there doesn't it!

So glad Zoe's gonna be ok and that she's getting the best medical care possible. Still sending prayers and good thoughts that she'll feel better by the time y'all leave.

I can't believe how close you are to your trip!!!

:goodvibes Thanks!

I am hoping that everything works out so that you don't spend your trip thinking that! I hope that everything today is better with Zoe and the abscess went down and she feels a little bit more comfortable like they said! Let us know! We are always thinking of you guys- even Damien has her in his prayers!

Thanks... today is still rough. I am going to take her to the pcp. Hopefully she can help get a foley in. Tell Damien thank you. He is such a cutie :goodvibes

Awesome job on making Ann feel a little better! I think that now that they had to take away a service the post office is worried about what else will be done with so they may be doing a better job now! You know 2 months ago I mailed out the light bill and the next month it said that I never paid! I don't look at the checking account, but once a month to balance since I keep it up in my book, but the check never got to them and it never cleared the bank! The light company waived my late fee because I showed them that I had the carbon copy of the check and paid $35 to cancel that check at the bank, plus they said that happens often- they may receive that check at some time, they may not. Mail gets caught in the sorting machine sometimes and if someone isn't checking that then that mail gets overlooked and delivered late- according my my grandfather that was a postal worker for a long time! ANYWAY.... awesome job to you!

Ya know...this is why I decided against mailing stuff down. I just didn't want to risk things getting lost...or not delivered.

I hope Zoe is feeling better today and your finally able to take a deep breath and relax and then scramble to get everything done in three days! :rotfl2: So much for planning days! Life always throws a wrench in there doesn't it!

I know... I have so much to do still..but really if I HAD to leave right now I almost could. I just have a few more things with work, pick up some last minute items for the trip, put together mousekeeping envies and pay my bills. Kira has agreed to do Christmas wrapping for me...so that will be taken care of by her...

I found this on pintrest and I thought it would make you laugh.

249668373061957719_YIKuFOvf_c.jpg

Isn't it true? :D

It is. :goodvibes

Zoe had further complications... back up to childrens... at first the team was assembled for emergency surgery... thankfully it did not come to that. I am so tapped that I can't go in to all the details... but she did have to have a procedure...If I had wanted to not go home (duh..I want my own bed) they would have admitted her.....

I will be very busy tomorrow. I hope to update in more detail.

While when we first got to the hospital they thought for sure we could not go on friday... now they think we should be able to (assuming no FURTHER complications)

I think this whole business has me a bit batty.... I am off to bed now... it is WELL past my bed time.

Zoe had further complications... back up to childrens... at first the team was assembled for emergency surgery... thankfully it did not come to that. I am so tapped that I can't go in to all the details... but she did have to have a procedure...If I had wanted to not go home (duh..I want my own bed) they would have admitted her.....

I will be very busy tomorrow. I hope to update in more detail.

While when we first got to the hospital they thought for sure we could not go on friday... now they think we should be able to (assuming no FURTHER complications)

I think this whole business has me a bit batty.... I am off to bed now... it is WELL past my bed time.

Thank you for keeping me updated last night. I'm so hoping that now that the procedure is done Zoe will wake up feeling much better and happier. I also hope you get some sleep! Please keep us informed!

Hey just thinking about you guys and I hope that things are starting to look a little brighter:cool2: for Zoe- and you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter