• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Dinner-where are you dining?

horner5

Mouseketeer
:D We're still trying to figure out what we want to do for Christmas dinner since we've never been to Disney for Christmas before. Where are you going to eat at or where have you ate before for Christmas? Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Amy

CP in MK. I think that will be great. A lot of people are doing the CP @ Epcot, so I am betting MK won't be as busy. :Pinkbounc

We're doing the Cp package at Les Chef de France on the 24th, so we've decided to go for a change of pace on the 25th. We plan to spend a relaxing day, allowing DS (12) to enjoy his gifts, followed by a 6:30 dinner and Christmas show at Dixie Stampede. We love the regular show, but have never seen the Christmas show, and I have heard that it is simply beautiful. I requested our reservations over the internet on Thur., but just confirmed via a phone call today. I am getting so excited! :hyper:

We did the CP on Christmas night last year and ate in France. The show is soooo wonderful and spiritual and that mood just fit perfect for us on the exact day of Christmas. We even had a REAL and clear 'north' star out in the sky!! A very magical evening!!!

CG...just wonderful watching WISHES from the window-side table!

CP @ EPCOT...extremely moving and befitting of the true meaning of the Christmas holiday! We ate at Chef's de France...and the had the Busche de Noel for dessert...yummy!

We have done Hoop Dee Doo as well...fun!

We have also done V&A for Christmas Eve...truly magical!

Ohana's. We're continuing a tradition. Wonderful view of Wishes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter