Christmas Eve and day dinner recommendations

Bird003

Mouseketeer
We will be there week of Christmas. Thinking Cinderella royal table for eve and maybe Hollywood and vine for Christmas dinner. Any other recommendations?

Totally different direction here but we did Blue Zoo for Christmas Eve and the dinner was amazing. Of course it didn’t have that Disney flair and ambience but the food was excellent

Totally different direction here but we did Blue Zoo for Christmas Eve and the dinner was amazing. Of course it didn’t have that Disney flair and ambience but the food was excellent
We are actually staying at dolphin! Did they have a special menu?

We are actually staying at dolphin! Did they have a special menu?
They had a few specials but I will say the Cantonese Lobster is amazing. It’s expensive but will feed 2 people! I ordered one and my brother in law ordered one for himself and we are both big eaters. We both just ate half of ours and he took a whole order home basically. They live nearby. I don’t know if you ever listened to Lou Mongello podcast but he raves about it and I had to try it. And it’s was amazing
I was in the same predicament last year thinking about where to eat on Christmas Eve and unfortunately many restaurants don’t say if they will have a special menu until the last minute. Or even tell you what they have. Most will have something. I would suggest booking something thru Disney and make another thru OpenTable. I know blue zoo accepts reservations on OpenTable. So you can make one there and a Disney restaurant thru MDE and as you get closer you can see what they both offer and keep one. Also many of the Disney springs restaurants are on OpenTable as well. And they open up for reservations months in advance so you can grab something early and then look on Disney at the 60 day mark. I know this may be frowned upon but many people do it

We usually would do the Candlelight Processional on Christmas Eve and eat at France or Mexico. Then on Christmas Day we would usually eat dinner at one of the resort restaurants to avoid some of the crowds. That always seemed to work for us.

We went for many Christmas holidays and always ate at GFC on Christmas Eve and Narcoosees on Christmas day. Nothing says Christmas in Disney to us like the gingerbread house smell and watching the lighting up of the castle from your dinner table (at Narcoosees) 🎅

Last edited:
I would do Liberty Tree Tavern for Christmas day because I love me some turkey and dressing. But, that means MK on Christmas Day which is probably a nightmare. What are your traditions at home for Christmas Eve and Day? If you want to keep the feel of that while also enjoying Disney, that could mean a lot of different restaurants.

I would do Liberty Tree Tavern for Christmas day because I love me some turkey and dressing. But, that means MK on Christmas Day which is probably a nightmare. What are your traditions at home for Christmas Eve and Day? If you want to keep the feel of that while also enjoying Disney, that could mean a lot of different restaurants.
We have a 9 year old daughter for reference. We usually do casual Christmas dinner and something nicer Christmas Eve. We were thinking resort or Epcot for Christmas Day and magic kingdom Christmas Eve

Ahh...then if it were me...I would try for Liberty Tree for Christmas Eve. But again, I'm a sucker for turkey and dressing and Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake. It's one of the main reasons I'm trying to go at Thanksgiving this year. If you are looking to keep Christmas Day as "casual" I would do Via Napoli in Epcot or maybe something in Disney Springs??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter