Christmas hats already in gift shops?

Catira

DIS Veteran
Hi, my husband will be attending a conference in Orlando 11/11-11/14 and was thinking of sending him to Downtown Disney to get some christmas hats for our upcoming xmas trip. Can someone tell me if they are being sold already? If anyone has any pics I would love to see them.

Thanks so much:)

hey catira! fancy meeting you on another thread! i believe they are because there is coz there is a bunch of christmas merchandise showing up on disneyshopping.com ! sorry i dont have better information and i hope someone whos been there more recently can tell you more specifics. :thumbsup2

Hi there..thanks for your reply.:cutie: I will check disneyshopping and have DH check for me at downtown disney. I am having him look for a disney dooney letter carrier in purple for me. Another thing to add to his list:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter