~Christmas in July Present Sent/Recieved~COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
All of the names have gone out, so please check your pm boxes for your pal's info.

Remember to post here once your exchange have been mailed, and once you have recieved it. Remember the send by date for international exchanges is Monday 6/16, and for exchanges within the U.S. is Friday 6/20.

Once you have recieved your exchange, do not open it until the opening date-Tuesday 7/1. I will make a new thread, and you can all post your gifts there.

Remember, this exchange is for one, two, or so bigger/smaller- items not like a regular exchange with a bunch of different things. And everything is to be mailed in a fun way-gift wrapped, put into a gift bag, or in any other creative way.

Have a fun time everyone :santa:.

Thanks for the name, am looking forward to shopping for the person's name that I've received! Have a great day!!:tinker:

I got my package today from Hawaii!! :thumbsup2

I told DH it was for the Christmas exchange and that I couldn't open it until July 1st and then next thing I knew the package was gone! I think he hid it knowing how bad I am at waiting for things. :rotfl:

I told DH it was for the Christmas exchange and that I couldn't open it until July 1st and then next thing I knew the package was gone! I think he hid it knowing how bad I am at waiting for things. :rotfl:

:hyper: hope everything is okay in the box.

Chris is going to hide it from me too...I am so bad at doing that!!:rotfl2:

Ryans arrived today! I hid it from him too... but he is only 5 so he has a good excuse

I shopped for one of our people today but amd not done yet so nothing to report as far as mailing!

Oh I forgot I have a question!!! we have a unisex name and I can't decide by what they have listed if it is a male or female... so I'll be sending a PM soon!

My package is boxed up and ready to go. :banana:

Just a few things to make a note of though.
Missy, I'm sending to you, (which you already know) but I had to really tape up the box good, so be careful when you open it if you use scissors. The items in there can be cut and damaged.

Also some of the items are wrapped and some are not. The wrapped ones are of course your Christmas gifts. The non-wrapped ones are just some fun extras I threw in there for you to have right away. The wrapped ones you have to wait to open!! ;)

Oh, and about the wrapping......:rolleyes1 The girls asked me if they could help and I said sure, do it all! So that's why it looks like that. :eek: :rotfl2:

Anyway, I guess that's all. I'm hoping to mail tomorrow, but I'll post back if I do for sure. :thumbsup2

Now that my son's graduation party is over I'm planning on shopping tomorrow. Sorry it's taking me a little longer to get moving on this exchange, I'll get it out soon.

My package is boxed up and ready to go. :banana:

Just a few things to make a note of though.
Missy, I'm sending to you, (which you already know) but I had to really tape up the box good, so be careful when you open it if you use scissors. The items in there can be cut and damaged.

Also some of the items are wrapped and some are not. The wrapped ones are of course your Christmas gifts. The non-wrapped ones are just some fun extras I threw in there for you to have right away. The wrapped ones you have to wait to open!! ;)

Oh, and about the wrapping......:rolleyes1 The girls asked me if they could help and I said sure, do it all! So that's why it looks like that. :eek: :rotfl2:

Anyway, I guess that's all. I'm hoping to mail tomorrow, but I'll post back if I do for sure. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the warning Beth! I can't wait to see how the girls wrapped..and you know me, I'll love it.

Just to let everyone know that I put scotsgal56 parcel in the mail this afternoon. Because it's going overseas, I wanted to make sure it arrived in time. The postage was ouch though! :scared1: I didn't mind, as I have to put a wedding gift in the mail next month for a penpal who's getting married in Aussieland. Good reminder to keep the weight down! Hope you enjoy!!
:santa: :santa: :santa:

Trish

:cool1::santa::cool1:
I received my 1st exchange package today from HAWAII!!!!!!

Now the difficult part just looking at it for almost a month!!!:):santa::)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter