***Christmas Present Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

I got an attempted delivery note on Friday but couldn't pick it up Saturday because I was working all day. I'm going to collect it tomorrow afternoon, I hope it's my second Christmas package!

Recieved a lovely package yesterday from Pooh Girl 71. I got a really cute Disney World 2008 pen, a Disney World 2008 reusable tote (very handy!), a cute christmas ornament, and a beautiful print of a Thomas Kinkade picture of Cinderella's Castle--love it! Thank you so much!!! Oh and I loved the wrapping paper!

I'm glad it made it there safely! You are quite welcome. I bought myself the Thomas Kinkade print too.

Got my parcel today from Cheryl,cherry-pops.

Beautiful red christmas towel with a snowman on it:love:
Red and green reindeer tree ornaments
christmas scrapbooking papers
christmas stickers
paper christmas stockings for crafting
Mickey head button embellishments
Huuuuuuge Mickey Mouse sticker

Thank you soooooo much Cheryl,I love it all. Will be saving the Mickey sticker and Mickey head button embellishments for our 2010 trip!

love,Seonaid:hug:

I had recieved my exchange today from donald & daisy. Justine had sent me a wonderful smelling box of Yankee Candle items.
-3 votives-chocolate cupcake, beach walk, and blueberry scone.
-Box of frosted pumpkin tea lights
-2 Fall themed votives :(, one of them came in pieces and were all over the box.

Thank you Justine...my daughter, and I agreed to light the chocolate cupcake one first :).

My son had recieved his presents from sbpuckett. Shannon had sent him-
*2 marshmallow spiderweb treats
*2 sets of CARS cars-when Brandon had seen it, he said "WOAH" :rotfl: . Translated out to mean WOW :lmao: .

Thank you Shannon :santa:. He, and his sister are both playing with them right now :).

:santa: My husband had also recieved his Christmas gift today from BBGirl-Tina. She had sent him a Timberwolf wall hook. He said that now he will have no excuse in telling me that he lost his keys :rotfl: .

Thank you Tina, and happy holidays to you, and your family :santa:.

I had recieved my exchange today from donald & daisy. Justine had sent me a wonderful smelling box of Yankee Candle items.
-3 votives-chocolate cupcake, beach walk, and blueberry scone.
-Box of frosted pumpkin tea lights
-2 Fall themed votives :(, one of them came in pieces and were all over the box.

Thank you Justine...my daughter, and I agreed to light the chocolate cupcake one first :).

I'm sorry. I tried so hard to pack it well, I was nervous about sending them, but I thought they were cute. I'm glad at least one made it there. I hope you didn't hurt yourself on the broken glass. I shipped a glass ornament in an exchange once and it broke...I think that may be the last time I ship any glass. Sorry again :upsidedow

I'm sorry. I tried so hard to pack it well, I was nervous about sending them, but I thought they were cute. I'm glad at least one made it there. I hope you didn't hurt yourself on the broken glass. I shipped a glass ornament in an exchange once and it broke...I think that may be the last time I ship any glass. Sorry again :upsidedow

No, I did not get hurt, thank you for asking. Glass items are very tricky to send ::yes::.

My son had recieved his presents from sbpuckett. Shannon had sent him-
*2 marshmallow spiderweb treats
*2 sets of CARS cars-when Brandon had seen it, he said "WOAH" :rotfl: . Translated out to mean WOW :lmao: .

Thank you Shannon :santa:. He, and his sister are both playing with them right now :).

I'm glad he liked them, I hadn't seen those before and thought he may not have them yet. As for the marshmallows... I wanted to find something sweet for him as a treat but that can be tricky with such a little one. That was pretty quick too!!

Got my parcel today from Cheryl,cherry-pops.

Beautiful red christmas towel with a snowman on it:love:
Red and green reindeer tree ornaments
christmas scrapbooking papers
christmas stickers
paper christmas stockings for crafting
Mickey head button embellishments
Huuuuuuge Mickey Mouse sticker

Thank you soooooo much Cheryl,I love it all. Will be saving the Mickey sticker and Mickey head button embellishments for our 2010 trip!

love,Seonaid:hug:
You're welcome Seonaid! I'm really pleased that you liked everything! I really loved the Christmas towel! :hug:

I picked up my undelivered item today, it was from Seonaid and I know she always sends such great exchange gifts.

In my package filled with streamers and confetti I received:
-Wall-E stickers
-Wall-E keyring
-Eeyore hardback notebook
-Forever Friends pen
-Forever Friends hardback spiralbound notebook

And a beautiful handmade Christmas card! :santa:

Everything is wonderful, as usual, Seonaid! Thank you so much! :hug: xx

I picked up my undelivered item today, it was from Seonaid and I know she always sends such great exchange gifts.

In my package filled with streamers and confetti I received:
-Wall-E stickers
-Wall-E keyring
-Eeyore hardback notebook
-Forever Friends pen
-Forever Friends hardback spiralbound notebook

And a beautiful handmade Christmas card! :santa:

Everything is wonderful, as usual, Seonaid! Thank you so much! :hug: xx

:santa: You are very welcome Cheryl:hug: hope you enjoy your gifts:santa:

I do love them! I think Forever Friends is making a comeback, no more of that Tatty Teddy grey bear nonsense! lol. Forever Friends is retro and I love it! :rotfl: :santa:

There was loads of forever friends stuff,it is sooooooo cute though I love Tatty Teddy as well. Come to think of it there is very little I don't like:rotfl: Hope your scrapbook for your mum is coming along:cool1:

:santa: Any arrivals today? I think that all of the exchanges in this exchange should be recieved by this week :wizard: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter