***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Received***Participants, please check memo in red

My package arrived today, it's from Dravin (tiffanye77's DS). Can't wait to open it. Thanks Dravin.

To snowwhitesmom and leith78, your stockings are in the mail, I promise. :dance3: I was one of the last to mail:rolleyes1 It will come :santa:

Cindy

Lets hope that's what it is that their out of town.

I am so sorry but we did recieve this. My DD got it one day after school and put it right under her tree. She didn't even tell me until tonight when I went in her room and there was the box waiting patiently under her tree. When I asked her about it she said "Duh mom, why do you think I wanted to put my tree up". LOL I just figured because of Christmas and all. She is so excited! She has decided to stay up until 12:01am on December 1st so that she can open it. Thanks so much.

I am so sorry but we did recieve this. My DD got it one day after school and put it right under her tree. She didn't even tell me until tonight when I went in her room and there was the box waiting patiently under her tree. When I asked her about it she said "Duh mom, why do you think I wanted to put my tree up". LOL I just figured because of Christmas and all. She is so excited! She has decided to stay up until 12:01am on December 1st so that she can open it. Thanks so much.

:rotfl2: glad to hear that she is very excited about her exchange, and that she had received her exchange. :thumbsup2

I got mine yesterday from tiffanye77's DS Dominic. It's heavy! Can't wait to open it. :santa:

Glad it arrived and i'm hoping she really likes what is in box. Scary part about this is 12:01 is a time I might actually be online if natives at work behave themselves.

Melissa, I had received the stocking from you, and Monica, my kids have received the stocking from you :santa:. Today was a fun exchange receiving day at our house. Now how many more days until the opening party???

:santa:Just 7 days!!!:santa:

Hi, we're not at home right now, so we won't be able to check the mail until we get back, I'll check the thread from my phone. thanks

I received my package today from flakypuffs DS. Thanks! I can't wait to open it.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter