***Christmas Stocking Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

:(, sorry to those of you who are still waiting on your exchanges. I thought that this exchange, along with the Anything holiday related exchange would be completed by now.

I am in need of two elves, one for an adult, and the other for an older child.
If you are able to help, could you please pm me.

I got a wonderful ELF package from Marie (A Disney Girl) and boyhowdy was it a nice one! She was very generous in what she sent.

A Tink Utility Pad (that my Cat claimed immediately)
Warm Brown Sugar bath crystals
Chamomile tea Scente Bath Salts
Brown Sugar Body Scrub
Tinker Bell Key Chain
Tinker Bell Stickers
2008 Day Planeer
A Gorgeous Tinker Bell Stocking in Purples and Blues.

What a LOVELY package. Thank you!

I got a wonderful ELF package from Marie (A Disney Girl) and boyhowdy was it a nice one! She was very generous in what she sent.

A Tink Utility Pad (that my Cat claimed immediately)
Warm Brown Sugar bath crystals
Chamomile tea Scente Bath Salts
Brown Sugar Body Scrub
Tinker Bell Key Chain
Tinker Bell Stickers
2008 Day Planeer
A Gorgeous Tinker Bell Stocking in Purples and Blues.

What a LOVELY package. Thank you!

I am happy that you liked it! :)

Ilse received hers also, she will be back tomorrow and will open her present. Thanks Kim. DH and I loved the stamps on the box.

My computer is being acting up I just now able to reply only in quick reply.

I need to post the items, i will be back.

I received a stocking from the UK today. Thank you! The stocking is a really cool Santa. Inside was lots of chocolate candies, a stuffed Pooh bear, soaps from The Body Shop, pens including a Union Jack one, lip glosses, Disney Fairies erasers, a pink princess dress notepad, a stuffed Christmas moose, a Mickey keychain, a Mickey pencil case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter