***Christmas Stocking-Opening Party-share what you received***

Just dropping by to say still nothing here. Don't think it will turn up now to be honest, it has been so long. :confused3

Just dropping by to say still nothing here. Don't think it will turn up now to be honest, it has been so long. :confused3

I sadly agree. I am glad that we did not wait any longer, and that we were able to get the lovely elves to step in. If for some odd reason it does show up, it will be an extra surprise for you.

Thank you very much for being so patient.

I already received my original stocking package, but today I got my elf package which was a lovely surprise on a very snowy day!

Thank you, Monica! :santa:

Pictures!

10035157522561.jpg

10035167532240.jpg

10035187582009.jpg

Wow! That took a looooong time to get to you. I mailed mine on or around Dec. 14th in a priority box. There's no way it should have taken so long. I'm glad you like everything, but sorry it's so late! The postal system.....what can you do? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter