Christmas Stocking thread~ Complete!! Thanks everyone!

Whoo hoo!! Had a few more sign-ups coming in just in the nick (St. Nick? :santa: ) of time. So we are now up to 26.

I'm feeling the Christmas spirit already!!! :goodvibes I won't close sign-ups until tomorrow morning, so if anyone reads this later tonight and wants to sign up, go ahead, you'll be fine to do so. :thumbsup2

744-744421gw6iny0vjv.jpg

What do you mean, you'll see tons of them when you're there with us in February........ :rolleyes1 :wizard:

OKay, we had a few more sign-ups bringing us up to 23. :thumbsup2 Always glad to see more ladies joining in. And there is still time! So send those PMs. :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:
(gotta get as much use out of that little Santa dude as I can, since he's only useful once a year!)

Well yes, but it would be fun to see them in December too! :) I need to stop by that monster planning thread...it scares me.....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes, and the last couple of days we have been doing some actual planning! ;)

Sign-ups and T-shirts, yay!

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Yes, and the last couple of days we have been doing some actual planning! ;)
Which is why I was delaying actual planning as long as possible. :rotfl2: I learned from past experience once the real planning gets going, I spend way too much time on the computer keeping it all straight. :surfweb: :rotfl:
But it's fun!!!! :banana:

Don't suppose anyone wants to takeon the expensive propsition of international postage to Switzerland? I guess I'm disqualified from participation :(. Some things about living abroad no fun.

Don't suppose anyone wants to takeon the expensive propsition of international postage to Switzerland? I guess I'm disqualified from participation :(. Some things about living abroad no fun.

I didn't know you had moved to Switzerland! Wow. Where are you living?

Awww, Jen. :hug: Gosh, I don't have any clue what it costs to ship a package to Switzerland. :confused: I feel badly, but it would probably be too rich for my blood. :guilty: I'm sorry!! :sad:

But, but, but, on the bright side......... you got to see the REAL Matterhorn. How cool is that!!! :yay:
We're sure going to miss you in February, but I'm glad to hear you'll be back at DL in January. And it's been a lot of fun keeping up with all your adventures and pictures on Facebook. :goodvibes

Sign-ups for this exchange are now closed. Thank you to all those who signed-up. We have a group of 28 ladies. Whoo hoo! :santa:

Check your PMs later on today for your name. As always if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask here or send me a PM.

Let the shopping begin!!!!

mickey-mouse-christmas-graphic1.gif

Just waiting for my name and I am going out christmas shopping. Guess I will go take my shower and get ready! Can't wait!

Sarah

Got my name and I had already found a few things when I was shopping a few days ago! Can't wait to finish shopping! :)

That would be a bit expensive but there is talk of a Christmas card exchange so maybe you could join that list.:confused3

I'll gladly send you a Christmas card. I would love to receive international mail!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter