christmas swap (last update)

nicurn

<font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col
hey guys, just wanted to let y'all know that they all have been mailed out (and seem to be arriving, so that's good). I did not receive one person's stuff ever (and no explaination was given) so some of you received only 4 things instead of 5 or 5 instead of 6. I kept the stuff that was made for the mia person but since she didn't send stuff, I am not sending it to her. I can mail it back to y'all if you want. Also, I only received one group from someone who was in 2 groups. so again, some of you are short. And I also may have gotten really confused and mailed the wrong stuff to some of you. (my sincerest appologies on that one... I was doing so well putting it all together, or so I thought). So um yeah, some of you may have gotten random stuff. On the plus side, it did all get mailed out. :rotfl2: maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter