Chunky, We're Home! A Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Double Preview! THE END 4/12 TR COMPLETE!

YES
fetch
Sold!
Which trip would you like to hear about the most?
Wow. That's actually a tough one. All three have something I'm interested in.
But if you're going to make me pick just one... January 2020.
I even managed to get a Chewie selfie!
Cool! Like the second one the best.
And didn't realize he had a buddy...I believe this is Sabine?
:confused3
Love the shirts. :)
Then an Imperial Officer approached us and told us that was not the correct way to pose. He said we needed to stand with AUTHORITY. So he proceeded to guide us to the perfect authoritarian pose: Arms staight down, stiff posture, serious face. LOL.
:lmao:
for every Star Wars fan Galaxy's Edge opening is something they have probably been waiting for all their life
I would imagine so. It is pretty cool, even for a non-rabid SW fan.
The next day was our last day at Disney
Booo!
and we didn't even go to a park!
What????

jk
We just slept in, checked out from SS, walked over to Disney Springs and had lunch with one of my college friends who happened to be visiting Disney at the same time.
That sounds pretty nice, actually.
It's so funny, we both live in the NY area but we never got to see each other at HOME but of course we had to meet up in DISNEY WORLD.
:laughing: Of course!
The famous spare ribs, they are delicious!
Heard so much about those. Maybe some day.
My favorite drink, the Shirayuri!
That looks so good! And lime... yum.
Some chicken fried rice!
Like the presentation.
Let's hope we can get back to our happy place when it's safe to do so.
Oh, I sure hope so. You might be able to well before I can. Might be 12-18 months before they open the borders to international travel.
Thank you so much for reading!!!
Thanks for writing, Su-Lynn!

The end of another amazing chunky TR 😞

I would love to read all 3 TR but I know it is a lot of work . I would rank them a if I had to - 1. March 2020 2. November 2019 3. January 2020

Please write the trip reports!!! Reading trip reports is such a nice break from all the COVID related posts! March 2020 would be my first choice, but I would love any and all :)

Thanks so much for writing this trip report. It's such a nice distraction to think about vacation and rides and restaurants right now. I really hope you write another trip report, I'm interested in all of them!

Nov 2019: All things Food and Wine. We visited Takumi Tei, Ale and Compass, the French Family Meal at Monsieur Paul and several other food and wine events. (May be worthy of a short dining report regardless!)
March 2020: The start of Epcot Flower and Garden, another VIP tour, more DISmeets, dined at Flying Fish, Ohana, and we rode Mickey and Minnie's Railroad! We did the Tea Servie at the Rose n Crown, and I used up a whole bottle of hand sanitizer too!

Both of these sound great! Food & Wine time is my favorite time of the year though and I love hearing about food so I vote for the Nov 2019 trip first.

I hope you write a TR for any or all of the last 3 trips
I am partial to January since I was there :rotfl:
Take Care my friend and stay safe and healthy

I understand about not wanting to write about Disney right now, but if you do change your mind I vote for March! I'd love to hear about MMRR and Flower and Garden. Plus, it was one of the last few weeks of "normalcy" before the world went wonky.

Sounds like a fun lunch at Mormito and DS. Isn't it funny when you meet up with people in Disney versus on a regular basis? I've done that a time or two, as well. Guess it's more fun to reconnect on vacation. It provides you something to talk about in case the conversation hits a lull, I suppose...

Which trip would you like to hear about the most?

Nov 2019: All things Food and Wine. We visited Takumi Tei, Ale and Compass, the French Family Meal at Monsieur Paul and several other food and wine events. (May be worthy of a short dining report regardless!)
November! I'd love to hear more about Takumi Tei AND Monsieur Paul ::yes:: But whichever you decide... I'll be happy with! :thumbsup2

SWGE is so pretty at night!
Ahhh, it really is :cloud9:

So he proceeded to guide us to the perfect authoritarian pose: Arms staight down, stiff posture, serious face. LOL.

I hoped we followed orders well!
You convinced me! :laughing:;)

We had such a wonderful time and I miss it so much.
Me too :sad:

Hope everyone is doing well despite the situation right now. Let's hope we can get back to our happy place when it's safe to do so. Disney will always be there and I hope to be writing TRs for many more future trips!
Thank you, Su-Lynn. I've so enjoyed your Insta-meals... although that makes it sounds like they're "instant" and there's nothing instant-looking about them - they look AMAZING!!! :worship: Meanwhile, I can hardly motivate myself to make a grilled cheese these days :laughing::headache: I get what you mean about writing TRs being both sad and happy... it's a very strange reality we're living in right now and I'm not on the Dis boards as much as I used to be for that exact reason - I find it both my happy place but also incredibly depressing. But you're right, Disney isn't going anywhere, and I'm counting the days until we're all back :grouphug:

Totally hear you on TR's making you both happy and sad! I would love to read all of them (like everyone else) - but if I had to choose I would say: January, then March, and finally November's. Hope you are staying safe and healthy over in NJ! :goodvibes

It really was lovely...and hot! But at least it did not rain!

Rain is the worst, but clears out the parks. ;)

A lot of people prefer it with alcohol!

It's on my list.
Yes it can, and I oftem share meals with Steve but if I'm super hungry the I'd want my own as it's that good.

Good to know. I think I'll try this place instead of the Ronto Dog next time.

It's sooo pretty at night. I love seeing the falcon all lit up!

Okay, seeing TSL and SWGE are both on my list of priorities next trip!! I need to make this happen!

:lmao:
Eggplant fries with mentaiko mayonaise. The are so crispy and good, and the mayo with mentaiko is my favorite. Mentaiko is salted spicy cod roe, but when you mix it into sauces it just imparts an umami salty flavor. It's often used in creamy pastas or even in sushi!

That sounds ridiculously amazing!!! WOW!!

As far as what to write next? Write about whatever brings you joy and goodvibes!! I think TRs are mostly for the writer to relive things that make them happy and is energizing. :)

Thanks everyone for the feedback! I thought about it some more and decided I will start Jan 2020 first since it was our first ride on Rise of the Resistance so it just makes sense to give you our first impression. Then when I'm a few days into that one I will start March 2020 since it's so poignantly fresh in my mind!

So without further ado, here is my new TR. Hope to see you all there!

Rise of the Chunkies! A January 2020 Trip Report

We tried some blue milk, finally, which I did NOT like! I thought the taste was very artificial.
I'd rather have just drunk milk that was blue-tinted, LOL. Maybe the spiked one would be better but i guess it just dilutes the taste with alcohol!
(OK so I had it again at Oga's Cantina another time and I found it not as appalling, it's just a drink I wouldn't normally order. And no I don't like the green milk any better!)
Yuck!! So glad we didn't try this. I despise milk anyway and was pretty sure making it a different color and adding alcohol wasn't gonna change that

Aside from Satuli Canteen's chicken bowl, this could be my new tie for best quick service entree! At 18 bucks though, it is NOT cheap but it seems to be a quality cut of meat and it does taste like something from a table service as opposed to quick service.
I could not agree more! Docking Bay really was up there with Satuli in terms of quality and creativeness. I'm definitely willing to pay more for a far superior meal

We headed to the marketplace area and we tried some of the colorful popcorn. It is gross. It tasted like dry styrofoam with spicy fruit loop powder on top.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Perfect description! Sadly we tried this nasty concoction too.

But then again revisiting these trips also makes me happy. Which trip would you like to hear about the most?
I say bring them all on!!!!!!!!

We went to visit the First Order area, and saw a photopass photograper so we stopped to get a few shots.

zyu8TuUTtRGegECKfwRDdLFUex1F5phN9lJ_STH2a2GNk4yyfsGuqUoqxD4WvwRjvh8DAmoQ1DaDnnxfZgljJIGETSma5NCL-QUeZt9FG6MJO5keyKrcRwIcKsBz3j-KqGpbvjZuhV2r9B4NttYJJ-7Di_lbVh6tTSt00nkH4d7IJksae5dyZtLTVh4h8CjaEFOivc4nslRDq_04Y2Ko_IsSnt0FOGPUHH75tfQrdq5km55ybjK32ik6F0gYcRU4_ZwQ3A470jbDf3AGI-anz8FgsAHR7RaxyzEMCx9ULAn-TEWjABUtKEoYzd1Tnq2_luopRkuS3roLQAPeLAyTUBTBHTsAvdnXpuHKZfW2F-JVZX7H84XPSIwCSB_Wjk9RxuodjBz7q6CSIge4j7qqAAKoGPoI_9MOpyfw0ULAM-VNdzjogr_yG09sYBdIdRDrDrl4LvCWH6-dgS0xphEWKXwHc5AMuNCL2pB1Sc2yfPz4sSGBOQ3b2szJ1wr-9UMU__5xpAI0rSY96c2jmVzmSccrijzUgmZmxZj7492r60GjPdUiAqJ6RN-LHWSX5HsgQXLxNT2kUlT7OtHNg_gzfqE4zCj_tAkpSmMbt5HRleV8Cz3oK-aoUzDhUCznaf1BPagf3BF1jnPMerOHwnrcRApXWPE5l-xUwTFCBSyeR1U5skHLxqEp-DIy4n6AOv73kfliY4ySogtRN6CwoZFOmD6tTbqoMQQK5TuGinpZx42f2P8SpFvghNPS=w970-h646-no

7Bsj_ueO6Mt2AHRNAOheLOlNeUej1YsS6Sm8Hqpozawvx_ierHiLDPheIh_IZdliAw1mad6mYYuyfpWeBv5SCfxwTVpdJq6AeVKF_TElYezI5zDSTSGWghPn3fIxoY_dTmvuL0JDjqSB5rzZZzm1JDmoVwEqeVGI3PxtOoG9M0HArwoEi_gFW4jBkRYIJdascEUb0EL5BHVtV_Wa1K39mtRfVbaWXKzOwdvP3hfC-Be3RDC5BVrxDGjERVA5N_XO84O3tE9TFWYccW27_NOIQZNnV4AyA8rdekFYPlt1EwwcXUfLTxQ3-qdD-hS5CWUMm46-_I-5tMhjbSVKRwyAQxlNZFBkPYMCRGgJvQC9CqDJgdM9yybq7qH-AaVU3HK8_O5Hz2iCkp6IIx09inIR4pLZqr_Qx8ukMeZmDzLXFbJitAOSiaHjXPGaZrpnPbOFI1KsXsENNxs1ndbMcBju1CtmP28o-Olp2DkQVolBPB_G-PRF-jxf3GDBQ8LV2eeAe3F3lMTud_pHqSUNyGirm1MAjayWWWgnEsnx2iXxLTGmAx1QT8I9h6QC_mfxdVLn-8vvV57sVdlIKR0eV-X2yFlOvDMSogKZhnp3jlYwUlX6rwKhx0PMWgwP74Qu0cMrzzfl1A_EwZWjupYhM04VrQPJ9CP_vXndycFgWHb33kT9HDEaPvXx5teNdhGH2c8Air1vb_kLtMZojrTXmPcFbfosM8lAXQwor6pU2QOjsX2ClZPs1CgvObCc=w970-h646-no
Wow, this looks so cool at night. We only went in the early morning but experiencing it at night is def on my list

GcchVmXAs0a27YSixqgGZZiXO7PswSq1wxQu3XtIptyx2Rw5m-ETe7kMtGVgo259vxLg-abUn7S4ytSPGDkGtP_RqhS3RvIiMdIYyO6tzVwaoJEK8Uvh_Tuim2VyfHDmr9-xiAHioN1HGdrGwTWBb7vF4lyiaJClq0Og6-lj3v-o4g7lqGG5vlBimd4hkjdShYubpH7yq9kF-kJsdbwYe98oeTRs1hQpQZO-UOJFyz9JrBiVx38zqtyNYQNwWNq7Wpt3wmy9B3Y_b61nCc03e96c8Ako81MM3Vt79yk6vaN1zuIengoYTwjPcwFL5GvKa65a9xjmH8_BM6hcFNsHQNpvtRjxepY81KiBqihRySSi9ce9M9GvSpxACcCOrc_diNkmc5DSulfIognslKqG5akPvuIbxt1C2jDGMGLEEr5CISnxxynJ3Z0iEFtuvlKlWWBBHL4ZrIx06J72UpS-quFo7vnOH0U-Wd1iJFGBKHw9WF5s4R1QA5eYMR5ioAGowl5sQqxyO-cRhSPaXB_mJ0Gj9XDmVlMvWXA61togjZ-ne0oa7-KCK0fcdWfJAGJPFWvWwW4lsCGNQb-a8NCz3sdPpE1wyHumlgGUjF7xG0ulHVaU91a_-bIcM-_NJK82Uc2_M22tOzHsYpdIFEEt2V3V_2jSEzHtDH7H8OGZfGGO2w5oxFYHBCH-AD9CoIYrfgAnMxVDA5qvd6NC3sPqOqsZq_K3CQi4YOxXdhx3hJ-Dxnz0LXmcwhWe=w485-h646-no

The famous spare ribs, they are delicious!
I've died and gone to rib heaven. So good!

emWpq6wteSC8joL_mKsxiGqgNIogU2zzglCiExPM7M3VxRiptxstFsgQo8_Em6vICtpu1X0MHbAEV_C-X8xPTgG4frXv5NuV6cEkeRVmKVZTEdcN2rSW1Cx2Fbip3a1JtVQ1J6HfyIMFwnLuHCqk0NcFQbAGCZG34Dx8AnXFYHdZucyfK_iNrjSQVWbr4LMyw2OAOirbXzu1mFU0znaFJ6O8R_Hdl8JTFPRVWNNlgWVsm41XJR9F6fyZUklwwheJhpuClLJaOmP6F55TbBN3cg4JvrXTrlzvHXRPBg_X55GsGy5PkNbwW1Bz4YBZFk8ho1YT_c1s5eh8hT3TuA9FZlej2P-em5tRYTr-yLFmdLOgqj_Av5_YWBO9sFBQNBTlJrs2AnK_shENfZXkBgTE6a7dtVvxRnZK3ZhLP-3c6-T7jsReTF0wB1TYlaohQZnNUUUNwCWmAmRee5QE9dnD8Y-ZmQ8rhl_grDCCR76Ia74OknlPo7HXwC4N8470_Qks1LvOo8xKERcl69yWSAqhMukCa6qF1CODECia0-OgtzAgAqeZ553f-do3ccJrqQJ_BY7ob9nUTQKa2Da6fV3GuiQFLWGMzEB9v-z4w_-kvxpC-zmuutEBLCHf7z5C2XA1WJLJzbKp_TfxPsv5heac-Lv9JDsDbFE5rbkIWidupYlQjsZ4w251C9vKxG58oinfgaEmkmzojUjXN99H65aOkLEm0a4s5RWDjRKPp9AcHd-uH29991qXGl9G=w485-h646-no

Eggplant fries with mentaiko mayonaise. The are so crispy and good, and the mayo with mentaiko is my favorite. Mentaiko is salted spicy cod roe, but when you mix it into sauces it just imparts an umami salty flavor. It's often used in creamy pastas or even in sushi!
I don't ever recall seeing these on the menu. Must try them! Looks and sounds amazing and right up my alley

c4O7DKl8OIdWjFoZ1XcVsI04TwQFeOeDHK2oPS-URe7hgg8y4Yan5fFbXQLvbzcCPDcg4Ffo_bnX5a_HPINACI2b5TfCVWTOUhCbQ8nPWV_YULDkBfNN5M3Vmn0EBVdknMomqSG4olhwfJ1yZfiTtXEVnL2gcYlCT7a3h2c_Zx4NJWzQWWx5JP_qEUVablxmtXGSBAauAk-Y_rNsbruevWiML4DkTuTFQpb0LsOYnpdGmW_FiF6-S2oVO2Eh0HtrFV8xL001j-01iCmR46QY1pe0X7sbJy1bKpaFRJERTUOJv53AyISIk9KrjNjFXkBS2oXMck9GpDNp1kGF25VgzTXncWuI0xzDtnnl2fVw1Kq-2tDPJOgiNgIREfSV-VscP5rU3o560mEcwM8YMulep9mos4R0P_MAR1U-QZZfEa5uXxpCaWnWO5xVfolJM5F-96Cwv_vRqmDJvA2bFAxaRxo5oBmmumWOcKg7e84yJdlT4P71Q1LTzSI8WTzJ9ZEGWUsOluJ0813mlsMISTLDxPftr-Pr6obpB9jbBKGoPMRPzeyoMBG7DpArH6313L79NzFQAmda89YEqv_7XNKZabJmBPBZck1pajS9n4DPxBa53Tyzk3xLnJtI8yB0HA3D3clC1eIJklvrhiGrymWIMvVjrs6Gd3sFpfDtzP3zmtpTR-c5NGtjtpHtDWVYf2U8vTCImWC2HVVeskRwwWpybKlKwbn6ps-TzfQk8UpphAOOUy_MkbI1ZHnH=w485-h646-no

Deliciously savory razor clams
Speaking of my alley. I've never tried razor clams and want to. Somehow missed these on the menu too. Great meal and way to end your trip

I enjoy reading all of your trip reports!! I definitely understand how you feel about writing the TR making you happy and sad. I enjoy reading them and I am sure there are several people here who enjoy reading them. It’s even giving me the courage to write one for our Epic family trip in 2021.

Yeah I think it's different when you have a 9-5 job that requires you to sit there for those hours rather than come and go freely when the need is there. That's why it's taking me a while to finish these TRs! I though I would have plenty of time but the last thing I want to do is type and sit at my desk during my "free" time now!

For about 8-9 years, my "desk" has been my laptop on a tray table in a recliner chair in front of our TV viewing area. For the last month, I'm so exhausted by the time I'm finally sitting down that I don't even want to open the computer up. Most of my work has been performed standing, carrying or moving in some fashion so I don't even get to the computer.

I hope it mellows out soon!

Wow I love the little bowl!! I will have to ask my DL local if they have these there, whenever they are able to get back into the parks...

They had them a couple years ago. I ended up with two. I bought one for a friend and then never ended up sending it to him.

But it hurts!
Can't they do some kind of running where you sit in a recliner while doing it? Or someone else does it for you?

What kind of hurts? I had to quit the cross country team in Jr. High because of shin splints. They sometimes rear their ugly pain when I do a lot of walking in the parks.

SWGE is so pretty at night!

It really is. I miss it! :sad:

it was such a fun interaction!

That was (is) one of the fun things about that land. The first order CMs get to be mean and rude in a fun way.

The next day was our last day at Disney and we didn't even go to a park! We just slept in, checked out from SS, walked over to Disney Springs and had lunch with one of my college friends

I love days like that too!

Here's our yummy meal at Morimoto Asia:

It took me a bit to realize that you put the captions under the pictures, cause I was like, "those don't look like the ribs we ate!" :laughing:

And it looks like a lovely meal. I can't wait to have Asian food that I didn't cook myself. Looking forward to my birthday!

Hope everyone is doing well despite the situation right now. Let's hope we can get back to our happy place when it's safe to do so. Disney will always be there and I hope to be writing TRs for many more future trips!

I heard some disturbing information. A friend of a friend's son works for the GCH, and received news that he won't be returning to work until January 2021. She didn't want to say what department he worked in, but said it wasn't the convention center.

So without further ado, here is my new TR. Hope to see you all there!

Rise of the Chunkies! A January 2020 Trip Report

I got here too late to vote! :headache: I really wanted to hear about Takumi Tei. Well on my way over there to join in. By now you're probably on page five! :laughing:

Last edited:
My cousin had a model in his house and growing up I'd always play with it.

We have one that my BIL picked up at garage sale- although my 3 year old DD is just starting to get SW, DH and I enjoy playing with it lol

We headed into the "tunnel" that transitions into Batuu!!

I love the transition tunnel!

DH loves all the ships around- he plays tabletop SW X-wing so knew all the various models of ships.

We were in awe. It was so cool to see it life-sized. I felt like a child again looking up to see if I could play with my cousin's Milleium Falcon!

n58j7E0Q18z1fJ7l61SgYJRUVcym81rRO1cQtZvbWnbe9k6MigGD9bdWOqLImWO-byH1d-ESYuypfQUjl-hkMMM2Y1Bs0mz_g3WZOvPhElFGJAnt6YKrTupxRIVOnVp2I50FiRCW9H7Nb3v4vN4Ly2f3-BHYFTMsTuBIciEvJNbIiS2bW7SKdCUyvTGb6HX1iKE1SId53m44HsUFmoVH7FDnlwR0TCWq6-bsD3qrKUtYNQgjlHf1wYyMmvc5ENV0KViflND8StF2NYK_atOx-gclzN-LSrBroAjeHUetdfV2Q5wJ262nISh_pjcHyIdmeobMMCM7v-IzhzNpsdUfmL5Y_yVTg_KU0k7Zf5JBbRD1claz5B-HlLzMdPn6BV8MbTKnSS0kPwJfhhSQabwAjMuePcrZrvwfCv4nJdi2dbgYfMUKqv35bQi3FMq-keGmwuBsdwQ5r1LChPD6hjqJFnz-Ucc4bOAatO3GUoJeQXg8lRFoMae9QDh_-9nC4SGAoQHJg_Z8WQGxmbYJsq0zGk4iPS7tZStWpK2WqM_59PCK18blG2JkGywq1q2rrRjSnkmto1VWMTT3yhZLGFEhW9fDZLS4NOac4MXy7_P5CY4UvLcusdy0RjEkkR9MTsJvUdMNw5HZKS9Duj2Ic9Cgxs5XXX4xQmQa-QrQIAqxg6d3Z1-D54Xr5c0yqn5bT_gu4VRy_jcD73eM50mCtin9tcU6Pa_XeqOwcAfk6OUfLJKrdST2-w=w954-h715-no

This Falcon (in WDW) has something that the one in DL doesn't, we were shown, pretty cool!

Out the windows below is the falcon. It's so cool to be able to see the top of the falcon. So much detail and design!

We also really liked seeing the top!

I believe Steve and I were Engineers. Since it was our very first time, we didn't care which position we were. For the record there are 2 pilots, 2 gunners and 2 engineers, with the pilots being the most interactive and coveted positions.

I really wish they'd made the gunner positions in the cool swing around chairs!

We were at a standing table with another set of people. We didn't mind since we kept mostly to ourselves and they did too. Another time we went and we chatted with the people across from us so you get all different personalities. It is not someplace I'd go solo unless it was to see the place and chug a drink, I think it's better as a group.

We got a sit down table with another group, they were super nice! DH was building a light sabre next and they were thrilled to share tips and tricks

I think Steve and I were pilots and we have found our calling I think! It's so much fun and we actually did a somewhat decent job in that we didn't CRASH. :rotfl:

DH and I did well as pilots too, until the end where I crashed in excitement, as I thought we were done 🤦
We tried a Ronto Roaster too:

JKD2dMbNlXMR-NROiaEkeoCazmXY_ux2aa_UZJQUbJc_cNeIlaMm-hKwUEpMA8m9T1DPDjfZiMvKLGwSVwNIxJLwR507a7nW8nSV6vFbFB6L6yZWtDvFXBzDwvcMF6lSTjaCtvqLnYSjaNTpUtXxYxfFDyLjOUJgqBHQF-2-Hv0UCRAn8YGhEPxH9Bt7YEbV9hkJU_-Ucg3Xk_XSYjfw-hJI26JqaU_OOzdpD3A2-uDBdW71mSDM43Gs2kctbXRe9qXk9z6C3zcZI8ZYIApIwwpujK-HX4zLksAdXlndlf9Zn1eCRKJJtmVcc9unX0pTYn8zrWdXNKwz6f3miWpnPynYWY_pybXxil1mWZfHHMYi3FFWeeAGYMonoyemU7iDuc0Vdar9xkkxfKxqQ9KZGsCya6LlO2uvo5R0BVgxLRD58tr8V9cTmY-j3_097xGwwnW3vMsxhb-qU_qzfSiPBJHIwBXHY6cEQq9OSd040YzVt3tclPQmx3qNrC3U4A0jVBnLS7fDUqlkxb4oJ-3tKUy1FwQIUWVBdEa6Xor5cq7J5W3tg_qpd6rR5FsOFPJRUwDRGKl17pej1ePSbURkZkt3XgEN9NqesZ7VE_dYmihBAfoxxW6xakexuihmBc8BIspN5iSBmSfeoozlNuQnYHmgglARJImw79WFNQqFOEtsayxi68AaRNJhTJtADVDlg-Uptj06LB5LjYNk8Ipu2fTfO0bneRMe9uiXcxphXVC4JoCMSA=w499-h664-no

I thought it was ok, but my DH really really liked it!

It was a productive 3 hours though, we rode Smugglers 3 times, ate a few snacks and libations at Ogas. Tried a Ronto Roaster and saw some stormtroopers. :)

Very productive!

What kind of hurts? I had to quit the cross country team in Jr. High because of shin splints. They sometimes rear their ugly pain when I do a lot of walking in the parks.
yes, shins were pretty bad at first, but that's eased off. The worst was my Achilles. That's still pretty sore, but manageable and not as bad as last week. This week, it's my knees, but so far manageable.

aging is not for sissies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter